About this item
The espresso Graco Freeport 3-Drawer Dresser is an ideal storage solution for your nursery. With three spacious drawers and one fixed shelf, this Graco Freeport Dresser gives you plenty of space for storing all the adorable outfits, baby supplies, and linens. The drawers on the Graco Dresser feature Euro drawer glides, which make these drawers simple to open and close. Made with sturdy construction, this durable espresso Graco Freeport 3-Drawer Dresser will be a furnishing that can grow with your child and be used for years. With a rich espresso finish, the Graco Freeport Dresser makes a gorgeous addition to your nursery and easily complements other furnishings. It coordinates with cribs in the Graco collection (sold separately). This nursery dresser is also available in classic cherry or classic white. When assembled, this espresso Graco Freeport 3-Drawer Dresser measures 34" long x 16" wide x 38" high.
Graco Freeport 3-Drawer Dresser, Espresso:
- 3 spacious drawers and 1 fixed shelf
- Euro drawer glides
- Care: wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Easy to assemble
- Matches Graco crib finishes
- Available in Classic Cherry, Espresso and Classic White
- Dimensions: 34"L x 16"W x 38"H
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||80.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||34.0 x 16.0 x 38.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, it would be if you add a pad on the top.by Momof2babies6894/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. We had already got the changing table, but when we got the dresser in, we realized we could have used the dresser as a changing table & saved space!by Kmjw43101/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes...for infants but not babiesby mammy111/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think so. You can definitely lay a pad on the top with some sort of security that it won't move. The dresser has space above the first drawer that could be used as storage for diapers and wipes and such.by Desaia12/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yep you can buy the changing pad and put it on top still i got the changing table because it has belt that will secure the child in place.by ayrampr1/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Pssht, You are not getting anything this cheap in solid wood!by An anonymous customer5/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Solid wood, but most of it is balsa wood. Top and the top shelf appears to be pine, so it will hold some weight. Back is particle board with lamination. It is surprising sturdy for being such a light weight wood. Drawers are a very dense cardboard type of material. There is a pine support beam the goes under the drawer bottoms to give it extra strength. It's really sturdy. Probably the nicest thing I've gotten from Walmart. Color is not truly espresso.by cgerlach3/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Parts are real and parts are particle board. Let me put it this way, it's about what you would expect for the price. It looks very nice but when you open the drawers you can tell it's on the cheap side in terms of quality.by Woodsag9/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is not solid wood. And beware it SMELLS awfulby jcl3269/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 32" would work swimmingly, also a perfect changing tableby An anonymous customer5/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a 32" led Samsung on it. It fits perfectly on it. If you are going to use an old fashioned CRT (big back) tv, I'd be mindful of the amount of weight you put on it. It's pretty study, but the sides and the support cross beams of a soft/lightweight wood. Top seems like a pine, so probably wouldn't bow from weight to fast. It is all "real wood" not particle board, but everything but the top and the shelf seems to be balsa wood.by cgerlach3/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it will. I have a 32 inch on it fits perfect and I love the open shelf I have my Xbox and cox box on it.by bhines8/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No problem.by KJBMI7/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?