Similar items in stock
- from $119.00Save $28.25
- Rollback$16.88 Was $20.00Save $3.12
- Rollback$58.88 Was $69.00Save $10.12
Graco - DynamoLite Travel System, Whitney
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$119.88 Was $139.99Save $20.11
- Rollback$129.88 Was $169.99Save $40.11
- Rollback$169.88 Was $199.99Save $30.11
- Rollback$142.88 Was $149.00Save $6.12
- Rollback$149.88 Was $160.16Save $10.28
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Graco - Dynamo Lite Travel System is the lightweight stroller with all the style, comfort and convenience you are looking for. Travel System includes the Dyamo Lite stroller, a top-rated SnugRide Infant car seat and stay-in-car base.
Graco - DynamoLite Travel System, Whitney:
- Holds child up to 50 lbs for years of comfortable strolling
- Ultra-lightweight stroller provides durability for years of use
- Easy, one-hand, compact fold stands when folded for on-the-go convenience
- Multi-position reclining seat lies flat for baby's comfort
- Front swivel wheels with suspension for superior maneuverability
- Extra-large storage basket holds your travel essentials
- Child's tray with cup holder pivots or removes for no fuss stroller entry
- Parent's tray with storage and 2 deep cup holders for on-the-go convenience
- Convertible 3 or 5-point harness provides security as your child grows
- Recommended for use with children 5-22 lbs and up to 29", rear-facing only
- Top rated by leading consumer magazines and publications
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed US safety standards
- Side-impact tested* (*In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the SnugRide car seat has been side impact tested for occupant retention by the harness system)
- EPS, energy absorbing foam liner
- 5-point harness helps keep baby secure
- Removable infant head support cradles child's head and neck
- Wash removable seat cushion in cold water on delicate cycle and line dry
- To clean stroller frame, use only household soap and warm water, never use bleach
SnugRide Infant Car Seat:
See all strollers on Walmart.com. Shop strollers including jogging strollers and double strollers. Save money. Live better.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||34.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||30.51 x 22.5 x 41.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes.by An anonymous customer8/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it doesby Madelyn10301211/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does.by Cheli258/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- when folded it is just under 2ft wide, and 2ft and 5 inches high. 1ft 5 inches deep. It would have fit into my old compact sedan's trunk, and left room for some groceries.by Dinkymomo2/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It fits in my civic trunk.by Ersty21710/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby VANESSAandBabyRileigh2/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately the seat is sewn onto the canvas. It isn't readily removable like with velcro or snap attachments. The Graco customer rep said you would have to unscrew on the back and bottom if you wanted to remove the seat, and there are many screws.. The fabric however doesn't look too hard to clean; personally I would spot clean it after spills, maybe even take it out on a warm day, soap the dirty spots and hose it down to let it dry outside.by Dinkymomo2/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?