Graco DuoGlider Classic Connect Baby Stroller, Dragonfly
Customers also considered
- $133.00List price
About this item
About this item
The Graco DuoGlider Classic Connect Baby Stroller allows for comfy adventures times two, plus you. This double stroller has all the essentials a growing family needs. It features stadium-style seating, so the child in the rear is slightly raised for a better view. This stroller is designed to keep both riders comfy. Babies like to be in style, and the stylish Dragonfly fashion is just right for little girls and boys. Teal and dusty cocoa solids are offset by a mesmerizing pattern of variegated hexagons, setting your little one on a very chic path.
Graco DuoGlider Classic Connect Baby Stroller, Dragonfly:
- Double stroller accepts 2 Graco Classic Connect infant car seats
- Stroller holds 2 children up to 40 lbs each
- 1-hand, standing fold closes easily with no bending necessary, leaving 1 hand free for baby
- 2 reclining seats with individual canopies and footrests to keep your travel companions comfy
- Rear seat reclines completely flat when baby's had enough adventure
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Stroller Child Weight Max:||50 pounds|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||30.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||40.0 x 35.5 x 20.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. The description says it has a 5 point harness and a 3 point harness. But a few reviews have said it does not. Can anyone tell me if it really does?
- Only 3 point harnessby a1122910/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine had only three point harnesses for both. The manual shows that this can vary,so I'm not sure how you can verify which version you get.by mnm989/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine has only 3 point harnesses.by amby60634/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine did not come with anytype of harness. In the booklet, it shows those options but mine did not come with it. Just lap belt, which I prefer anyway. My children get very upset when in the stroller and tied down. To me the lap belt is safety first as far as keeping them in and they like to look around. The seats lay down for little ones or use your graco infant car seat that has harness.by AnnaLuvMamaOf24/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby MommyDearest7289/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it doesby BigCourt3/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it reclines fully flat. I was very surprised. I love it. My son sleeps comfortably when it's flat and he still has plenty of leg room.by HotScorpion4/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes :) My 6 m old daughter loves it tooby Emerald912/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only one for each. The back seat reclines fully flat, and the front seat goes back about half way.by amby60634/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think there's a specific number of positions, you can stop where you want along the plane.by MommyDearest7288/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Just 2 positions for each. Seat. The front seat sits upright and reclines back enough actually. The back seat can also be used as upright and reclines completely flat. Very flat. No incline. It's good for when they are sleeping. Plus the back seat has plenty of leg room. And the storage basket is very large.by HotScorpion9/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are two for each. The front goes back til it reaches the tray and the back reclines all the way back. SO both kids are happy and can take a nao!by Emerald918/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $71.82List price
Customers also bought these products
- Rollbackfrom $35.00