About this item
If you are looking for a classic storage box for your babys nursery, then the Graco - Combo 3- drawer Dresser is a great option. The Graco Portland Dresser offers an elegant design with three spacious drawers and an adjustable shelf. The sturdy modular design in a classic cherry finish will complement any nursery decor. It also helps in easy access to various nursery items. This classic cherry dresser can be easily paired with various Graco cribs such as Graco Sarah, Victoria, Charleston, and Ashleigh. The dresser features European metal drawer glides for smooth operation and hidden European door hinges. The table also works as a baby changing table with the addition of a contour pad that is secured to the back of the Graco - Combo 3- drawer Dresser.
Graco - Combo 3-drawer Dresser:
|Collection:||Portland , Sarah , Charleston , Victoria , Ashleigh|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||121.3|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- nope, its very good material. it hardwood, except the bottom of each drawer & the back board that looks @ th\e wall. but it is excelent. i bought it for my babys room and love itby Boricua4ever5/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby Havingbabygirlsoon5/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, we got a chip on one of the drawers by just getting the pieces out of the box. It's not noticeable though.by JPoo1312/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, very cheap.by CL1011/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, we were expecting to have that problem with the crib (graco 4-1 white of $139.00) but we ended up having it with this one, it chips off really easy, be extra careful when assembling it.by CarlosFromOrlandoFL9/11/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- SOME of it appears to be solid wood and some of it is particle board.by busymom1017/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It appears to be pressed PINEby neginfluence047/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?