Similar items in stock
- $79.86List price
Graco Classic Connect Literider Stroller, Yield
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $84.15
- $94.38List price
About this item
About this item
Stay light and ultra-mobile with Graco Literider Classic Connect Stroller, specifically designed for an active family. The one-hand fold feature and lightweight design make this portable stroller the obvious choice for parents who want easy mobility, and the padded, two-level reclining seat ensures a comfortable ride for your child. This Graco Literider Classic Connect Stroller accepts all Graco Classic Connect infant car seats allowing you to easily create your own travel system. This lightweight stroller weighs less than 20lbs and its convenient design makes it ideal for families on the go.
Graco Classic Connect Literider Stroller, Yield:
- The Graco Classic Connect Stroller is designed for a child up to 40 lbs
- 2-position reclining seat
- Convertible 3- or 5-point harness
- Extra-large, drop-down storage basket
- The Graco Classic Connect Stroller has a removable child's tray
- Parent's tray with storage and 2 deep cup holders
- Accepts all Graco Classic Connect infant car seats
- Lockable front swivel wheels with suspension for superior maneuverability
- 1-hand fold
- Lightweight, weighing less than 20 lbs
- Yield Graco Literider Stroller Model# 6M16YLD3
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Stroller Child Weight Max:||40 pounds|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||18.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.5 x 27.0 x 40.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I bought an infant car seat from Walmart, but it is not a Graco car seat. Will a different infant car seat fit in a Graco stroller?
- It is not recommended that you place another brand car seat a Graco Stroller.by CommunityAnswer11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but no "snap" and "click". I also have another brand infant car seat, it can fit in this stroller, but not fixed.by TingBJ10/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it doesn't open on the sides and the rear basket is very shallow, only seats straight up or laying flat down don't waste you money.by Gobobbi6/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it has mesh on the sides :)by EJF16/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not lay completely flat. It is elevated a little bit. almost seems like how they would lay in a car seat to me.by KaelaC3/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?