Graco Bumper Baby Jumper, Little Jungle
Customers also considered
- $28.95 Was $39.97Save $11.02
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Graco Bumper Baby Jumper takes bouncy fun to a whole new level. It has all the features of a traditional baby jumper seat plus it comes with two soft, removable interactive toys attached to adjustable toy rings so you can bring them within baby's reach. With the soft bumpers, your wooden door frames are protected when the baby door jumper hits the frame. Take your little one on a safari with the cute Little Jungle pattern. Your child will love the adorable giraffes, elephants and monkeys playing across a whimsical background.
Graco Bumper Baby Jumper, Little Jungle:
- High-back nylon seat is removable and machine-washable
- Soft all-around bumper protects wood work
- 2 soft removable interactive toys attach to adjustable play tray
- Plastic dome keeps straps spread apart for easy in and out
- Spring-loaded no-mar clamp easily adjusts to door frame
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Age:||Birth - 12 Months|
|Age Start:||6 Months|
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.5 x 17.0 x 80.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no, on molding onlyby SweetMom112/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- If there is no lip on the doorway I don't think you can. It has a large spring loaded clamp and would require something to grasp.by HiGravity12/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- From what I can see it is impossible. The molding is what holds up the swingby b72812/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- YOu have to either attach some kind of molding yourself then, or out in on a doorframe in your house. This jumper comes with a clamp, so it HAS TO have something to clamp onto, to hold it up.by missJML12/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I MADE MY OWN MOLDING BY BUYING A PIECE OF WOOD FROM HOME DEPOT AND U CAN GET IT CUT THERE,I GOT IT FIXED BY DRILLING IN MY WALL & THEN PAINTING THE MOLDING.by loftyyh12/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you need molding.by nrsbenn12/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but the bouncer is meant to "grip" the doorway. I can't imagine it would work on a beam.by dutchy19657/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't suggest doing that. There's nothing to secure it to the beam ad the plates run vertically to clamp a wall.by ItsyBitsySweetPea7/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- it open wide to fit any size even in my very very very old house!!!by atacia1/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- it will fit mine is 6 1/2 inches and there is more than enough space on the clamp to fit a wider door frame.by nrsbenn1/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You wont have any problem getting this around your moldings. It opens nice and wide, and very easy too.by Kate20117/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I attached mine one time to the beam between my living room and dining room and it never fell off. I did have to pop open the casing at the base of the clamp to allow it to spread wider. I don't know what the measurements of the beam was, however. It did not damage the bouncer in any way and it worked perfectly fine....however the company, of course, says you should never do this as it was designed for regular sized doorways.by AuntieHoHo1/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The 80" height is not fixed and includes adjustable straps, however there is about 3-4 foot section that doesn't disassemble or bend well where the spring is. Also with the size of the seat and other parts it would take up a significant portion of a large suitcase. Too many variables to say for sure so buy it where you can easily return it.by HiGravity8/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- good n easy to pack in a small bagby atacia2/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- perfect! Will fit in a standard size suit case with out having to disassemble.by b7281/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It came in a box already assembled except for the seat cushion and the box was smaller than the average suit case. Perfect for traveling.by b7288/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is not a fixed height. When you take it down, it compacts to the same size as the tray. I don't think the rod can be detached. I've never attempted it but it doesn't seem like it would detach. But it will compact all the way down so I don't think there would be a need to do that. As long as the white tray with the brown bumper around it will fit in the suitcase, so will the rest of it.by DaynaM1/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?