Consider these popular products
- Rollbackfrom $137.18
- from $224.42
- Rollbackfrom $189.98
- Rollback$145.87 Was $199.98Save $54.11
- Rollbackfrom $130.00
- Rollbackfrom $149.70
- Rollbackfrom $279.98
- Rollbackfrom $109.12
- $200.24 Was $220.99Save $20.75
- Rollback$179.98 Was $199.00Save $19.02
Graco - Victoria Fixed Side Crib 4-in-1, White
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Graco - Victoria Fixed Side Crib 4-In-1, White:
- Graco Fixed Side 4-In-1 crib ensures stability
- JPMA, ASTM and CPSC safety certified
- Crib converts to a toddler bed (no guard rail needed for conversion), daybed and full-size headboard and footboard (bed frame not included)
- Three-position mattress height adjustment
- Stationary drop side for easy access to baby without raising or lowering a drop side
- Five-year limited warranty against manufacturer's defects
- This Graco Fixed Side 4-In-1 Crib coordinates well with matching Graco Sarah Dressing Table & Graco Combo & 5 Drawer
- Assembly required
- Mattress sold separately. See our assortment of crib mattresses
|Manufacturer Part Number:||3310281|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is pure whiteby linZkeez9/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Classic traditional (pure) whiteby SavvvvvvyShopper6/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- its pure white...by baller4life6/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would have to strongly disagree with the other answer the details are very very girly and when I saw the pics with boy bedding it looks downright silly. It's a forever crib so I would buy a second crib for a boy since my daughter will be using this when I have another baby toddler then full size bed.by luvsummer1/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought this crib for my little girl, but I was planning on getting it for either. I plan on using it when I have a little boy in the future. This crib can be for either, it's all about the way you accessorize the bedding.by LoveShoes310/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- it means the front side doesn't drop down. This is a good thing though most cribs involved with recalls as of late have drop sides. The CPSC is actually trying to ban drop side cribs by the end of 2010. We first bought the jenny lind but it was recalled twice so we just decided to get a "forever" crib like this one something our baby can grow with.by luvsummer1/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- "Stationary drop side" means that the front of the crib is stationary....it is held in place by screws....it does not slide up and down as some cribs do. This is not a problem....as mattress support has height adjustments so mattress can be raised or lowered so anyone can reach over front rails to access all areas of mattress.by WM2407/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?