Gorton's Crunchy Fish Fillets, 30 count, 58.1 oz
Check out these related products
- Rollback$45.04 Was $51.48Save $6.44
About this item
About this item
Gorton's Crunchy Fish Fillets:
- Made with 100% Alaska pollock
- No fillers, artificial colors or flavors
- Tested mercury safe
- Inspected to ensure the highest quality and safety???
- No MSG*NEW_LINE*
Ingredients: Alaska Pollock, Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Cottonseed and/Or Soybean), Water, Yellow Corn Flour, Less Than 2% of: Sugar, Salt, Whey, Dextrose, Yeast, Baking Powder (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Caramel Color, Onion Powder, Colored With Paprika, Annatto, and Turmeric Extracts, Natural Flavor, Sodium Tripolyphosphate (to Retain Fish Moisture), Tbhq (to Protect Flavor). Contains: Pollock, Wheat, Milk.
Instructions: Conventional oven: 1. move oven rack to middle of oven. 2. heat oven to 425f. place frozen fillet(s) in shallow metal baking pan, so not touching each other. 3. bake uncovered for 14 to 17* minutes, or until coating is golden brown and crunchy. Turn fillets over after 8 minutes of cooking. Deep fryer (for restaurant use): 1. fry at 350f. 2. separate fillets in basket to prevent from sticking. 3. cook 4-1/2 to 5 minutes, until golden brown. Note: the correct oil temperature is critical to ensure proper browning and doneness. Always allow oil to reheat before adding additional fish fillets. Microwaving is not recommended.
Explore this item
|Features:||0G trans fat , Crunchy , Kosher|
|Size:||30 fillets , 4 lbs|
|Digital Video Formats:||Bag|
|Nutrient Content Claims:||Kosher|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110.0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 12 G||18|
|Saturated Fat 3 G||15|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 6 G|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.5 G|
|Cholesterol 25 Mg||8|
|Sodium 530.0 Mg||22|
|Potassium 180.0 Mg||5|
|Total Carbohydrate 23 G||8|
|Dietary Fiber 1 G||4|
|Sugars 3 G|
|Protein 10 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
- 400 degrees. Flip after 15 min. and cook another 15 for extra crunchy. Can even cut on broiler and keep door shut for last 2 minutes at end of cooking time. YUM!by bink2/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The cooking instructions are 425F heat for 14 to 17 minutes.by CommunityAnswer10/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Never tried frying. Why fry when you can have perfect tasting fish that is coated with topping so close to fried that you cannot tell the difference, and you can save all that added fat.by bink2/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Deep fryer (for restaurant use): 1. fry at 350f. 2. separate fillets in basket to prevent from sticking. 3. cook 4-1/2 to 5 minutes, until golden brown. Note: the correct oil temperature is critical to ensure proper browning and doneness. Always allow oil to reheat before adding additional fish fillets.by Jcynder3/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $2.60 Was $2.82Save $0.22
- Rollback$48.97 Was $57.00Save $8.03
- $47.78 Was $50.63Save $2.85