Gorilla Playsets Sun Valley II Swing Set
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Give your children a place to play with this Gorilla Playsets Sun Valley II Swing Set. It has plenty of activities that provide exercise and fun. This Gorilla Playsets swing set is built using a free standing design. There is no need for ground stakes to support it. All pieces have been pre-cut, pre-sanded and pre-stained. This wooden swing set comes with detailed instructions and an owner's manual.
Gorilla Playsets Sun Valley II Swing Set:
- Required lumber: pre-cut, pre-sanded, and pre-stained
- Gorilla Playsets swing set has step-by-step 3-D illustrated instructions and owner's manual
- Wooden swing set has free standing design (requires no grounding stakes for support)
- Finish: redwood
- Primary material: wood
- Swing positions: 4
- Trapeze item included: yes
- Age group: 3 to 4 years/5 to 6 years/7 to 8 years/9 to 10 years/11 to 12 years
- Overall height - top to bottom: 132"
- Overall width - side to side: 144"
- Overall depth - front to back: 252''
- Overall product weight: 725 lbs
- Climber width - side to side: 48"
- Rooftop height - top to bottom: 126"
- Rooftop width- side to side: 72"
- Rooftop depth - front to back: 48"
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||590.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||252.0 x 144.0 x 132.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. None of our swing sets need to be cemented in.by GorillaPlaysets5/10/2013Written by a verified representative from GorillaPlaysetsWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, our A-Frame bracket allows each swing leg to adjust up to about 8”-10”, thereby raising or lowering that end of the swing beam by about 8”. Of course, we always recommend installing your playset on a flat level surface whenever possible.by GorillaPlaysets4/19/2013Written by a verified representative from GorillaPlaysetsWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?