Gorilla Playsets Green Swing Belt
Customers also considered
- $30.99 Was $35.99Save $5.00
- $18.49 Was $27.80Save $9.31
- $18.09 Was $23.68Save $5.59
- $10.78 Was $17.26Save $6.48
- $3.51 Was $4.00Save $0.49
- $24.95 Was $43.81Save $18.86
- $29.68 Was $36.02Save $6.34
- $21.85 Was $23.68Save $1.83
- $28.74 Was $36.99Save $8.25
- Rollback$19.97 Was $26.88Save $6.91
- Rollback$22.82 Was $39.97Save $17.15
- $7.59 Was $10.29Save $2.70
- $43.31 Was $50.46Save $7.15
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Transform your outdoor space into a fun and exciting play area with the help of this Gorilla Playsets Green Swing Belt. You can easily hang this deluxe swing belt almost anywhere on your property, and it's durable, making this all-weather swing a very nice addition to your backyard or garden that will provide countless hours of outdoor fun. This kids' outdoor swing features marine-grade Plasticol-coated heavy chains that provide optimal weight support without pinching fingers. The dual chains are attached to nylon-reinforced grommets. The all-weather child's swing has a rich green color that's UV protected, so it won't fade. The swing belt can easily support weights of up to 225 lbs. Kids of all ages can enjoy a ride or a push on this kids' outdoor swing.
Gorilla Playsets Green Swing Belt:
- Heavy-duty swing belt
- Reinforced nylon grommets
- Marine-grade Plasticol-coated chains
- UV-protected child's swing
- For residential use
- Kids' outdoor swing weight limit: 225 lbs
- For single-user swings
|Maximum Weight:||200 Lbs - 250 Lbs|
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Age Group:||12 Years And Up|
|Age Range:||12 Years & Up , 8 to 11 Years , 2 to 4 Years , 5 to 7 Years|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||0|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.00 x 1.50 x 2.60 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Not without other attachments.by walmartiner7/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- LOL. You can hang a swing anywhere, you just need the right hardware. So YES, hang it in a tree if you want to.by An anonymous customer6/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Louisville45/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I hung mine in a tree just added a little more chain and used the chain links that screw open to connect the links and also used it to loop around the limb and to connect back to the main chainby FlatwoodsCattle4/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi yes we hung ours in the front yard on our tree. I used some extra chain to make it long enough and had to get some chain links to hook them together I bought them from Homedepot the links are about 2.50 each I needed four, I already had some extra chain so I am not sure how much it cost. The links are the ones that look just like the chain loops they just have a screw thing on them that opens up then closes I feel they are the safest way to go. My father is like 260LB and he swung on it first for a while and it worked like a charm just make sure that when you rap the chain around the tree that it is as tight as possible so when swinging the chain don't move and cut the tree... I hope this helps I know I rambleby Braydonsmom34/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Jack. We do not recommend hanging this swing from a tree. It is made to be hung only from a strong, stable, and reliable swing beam using hardware that is suitable to the install. Hanging it from a tree will void all warranties and guarantees as well.by GorillaPlaysets4/2/2013Written by a verified representative from GorillaPlaysetsWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You get only 5ft of chain. They are rated at 270lbs.by Budinski12343/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The chains are 5 ft long & the maximum weight is 225 lbsby MainStreetZerbe10/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not sure the exact length but it is pretty long and I would guess 175 poundsby Louisville43/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The weight capacity is 225 pounds for the swing belt. The chain length is approximately 60 inches in length.by GorillaPlaysets10/5/2012Written by a verified representative from GorillaPlaysetsWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 60 inch chains with 30 inches of it covered with good plastic and weight is 225 to 250 pounds depending on site you read it fromby krisk10/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- chains are 60 in. long and weight depending on site you read is either 225 or 250 poundsby krisk8/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The sheet that comes with the seat says up to 110 pounds, but then there is information that says 260 (or around that) for the seat and chain. The seat and chain will hold the weight no problem, it is the overhead arm that it connects to that would probably be the problem.by An anonymous customer6/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 6'1" and about 200lbs. I tested them briefly after hanging 3 of them with no issues. It is a pretty rugged swing with real chain.by Crispy215/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The swing belt can support up to 225lbs.by GorillaPlaysets8/27/2015Written by a verified representative from GorillaPlaysetsWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My husband weighs 210 and it holds him good when he's swinging with our son.by tkk5114/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My father tested it first he is 260LB we hung it in a tree in front yard using more chain not rope. I have also used the swing and I am 198 chain is very durableby Braydonsmom38/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've read 2 diff. weights when I was researching it and they were 225 pounds and 250 pounds.by krisk4/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$549.00 Was $599.00Save $50.00