About this item
Kids will have plenty of fun swinging in their backyard on the Gorilla Playsets Green Glider Swing. It is designed to offer extended hours of enjoyment and twice the fun of a standard swing as it lets two children play at the same time. The kids' glider swing is two-seated and features double foot rests, handles and stirrups. The item is made out of polyethylene plastic with silver metallic bars. The item comes in green and is completely weatherproof to withstand the outdoor environment. This swing toy attaches to any wooden play set with the included nylon rope and chains. All mounting hardware is included and minor assembly is required. Brackets are not included.
Gorilla Playsets Green Glider Swing:
- The kids' glider swing is two seated with double foot rests for dual play
- Made out of molded polyethylene plastic
- Features matching handles and stirrups
- Silver metallic bars
- Color: green
- Can support up to 70 lbs. per user (a maximum of 140 lbs. in total)
- The swing toy attaches to any wooden play set
- Includes sturdy 5" nylon rope and chains
- All mounting hardware included
- Minor assembly required
- Brackets not included
|Age Start:||5 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||15.9|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 1 or 2 can rideby Tanner25/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. One or two children can ride on this at a time.by GorillaPlaysets5/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but they do have to be strong enough to pump it by themselves. My 5 year old grandson can use it by himself but not his brother who is under 30 pounds and 2 1/2 years od. So, I would say defintely one if they have the strength and weight behind them.by Gof3Grandboys4/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, my daughter rides this by herself just fine. It's just more fun with 2 people.by JARclan10/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1 kid can use it but it's designed for 2by MuniMom9/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- brackets are not includedby glds6/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby bookie19616/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You don't need any brackets if you have an open hook to attach the glider chains to. Works well that way. If you bought this for older kids I would recommend a safety loop to attach to the hook on the swingset and to the glider chains.by Golden35/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the swing brackets are not included. Just the chains with a hook on the end are included to attach to existing swing brackets.by HandyDad20113/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, We actually purchased this same glider (Gorilla brand with ropes/chains) from a different online retailer as an add-on to the gorilla Sundance we bought from WalMart.com , but it did NOT come with brackets. You can hook it up to the swing hooks with the chains(as we did), but it definitely does not hang the same way as it would with a bracket. I am now looking for a bracket/support kit and have found a few. They seem to cost about $32-$40 + tax (and shipping if that retailer charges for it) Kids can use as is, but would be better with bracket to separate the 4 chains. Hope this helps.by Albanymommyof25/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (18) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- You probably could it should hang ok I ordered bracket assembly for swing setby Tanner25/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The 2 straps on both sides attach into 1 hook. So you would just need 1 "s" hook for each side.by JARclan10/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think so; we had to buy an extra "glider hanger/bracket" to hang it from our swingset. I don't think a tree branch would work.by 3preciousones9/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The glider swing top is spaced apart in width to match up with a swing beam- spatially. The glider swing has 2 metal chains at the top of the ropes that attach to spring clips, for easy attachment onto a swing beam. For your purpose, it may work, but it would require your best judgement to keep it safe for children.by GorillaPlaysets9/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?