About this item
Gorilla Tape has taken duct tape to a new level. Gorilla Tape's toughness surpasses ordinary tapes, making the list of uses virtually endless. It sticks to rough and uneven surfaces, including wood, stone, stucco and brick, that ordinary tapes can't hold.
Gorilla Tape, 12 yds:
- Double-thick adhesive: grips smooth, rough and uneven surfaces
- Tough, reinforced backing: the tight weave contributes to the heft, but Gorilla Tape can still be ripped by hand
- Rugged, weather-resistant shell: withstands moisture, UV rays and temperature extremes better than other tapes
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.56|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.5 x 4.5 x 2.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Nothing will hold a rug in place on top of a carpet except sewing it on.by caddymax12/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you would be better off bying a rug with a rubber non skid backingby handyman3302/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi maddog! Gorilla Tape will stick to most plastics as long as the surfaces are thoroughly cleaned and dried first. However, exposing the adhesive to heat (coming from the hole) will cause the adhesive to soften which can lead to the tape to creep or slip on the plastic surface. This would be true for all duct tapes. It may only provide a temporary hold.by GorillaGlue7/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Andy! Gorilla Tape will adhere well to the gutter and is weather and UV resistant. However, please keep in mind that Gorilla Tape is not waterproof. If exposed to a lot of rain water, the tape may need to be replaced periodically. We hope this information helps!by GorillaGlue7/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?