Ensure your safety on the road by installing the Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armor Tire on your vehicle. This product is designed to provide all-season traction and reduce vibration and noise while driving on gravel roads or even in light snow. The smooth-riding tire is enforced with spirally wound nylon to promote extra strength and durability against wear and tear. The Goodyear Wrangler tire features integrated circumferential grooves to help evacuate mud, water and snow, enabling superior traction on wet surfaces. The quiet-riding tire is a good choice for users who travel on wet roads frequently. The Durawall technology of this off-road tire also offers toughness and helps resist cuts and punctures in the sidewall area. This model has a treadwear warranty of 50,000 miles and is suitable for light trucks, SUVs, both on the highway and off it.
Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armor Tire P275/60R20:
- Added layer made with Dupont Kevlar helps provide rugged toughness and helps soak up road noise for a smooth and quiet ride
- Durawall technology offers toughness and helps resist cuts and punctures in the sidewall area
- Traction ridges on the off-road tire help provide traction in wet, muddy conditions
- Features integrated circumferential grooves to help evacuate mud, water and snow
- Treadwear warranty: 50,000 miles
- Tire type: Light truck/SUV on/off highway
- Sidewall: Outlined white letters
- Speed rating: T
- Load index: 114
- Speed rating translation: 118 mph
- Load index translation: 2,601 lbs
Tire installation from $12 per tire. Click here for more info.