Goodyear Integrity Tire P185/65R14 85S
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Goodyear Integrity Tire P185/65R14:
A popular all-season tire.
Features and Benefits:
- SOLID CENTERLINE RIB helps provide a quiet ride and enhanced tread life
- HIGH-TENSILE STEEL BELTS offer enhanced toughness and reliability
- ALL-SEASON TREAD COMPOUND helps provide good traction
Tire installation from $12 per tire. Click here for more info.
- Treadwear Warranty: 50,000 miles
- Tire Type: Passenger-Low Rolling Resistance
- Sidewall: Black Sidewall
- Speed Rating: S
- Load Index: 85
- Speed Rating Translation: 112 mph
- Load Index Translation: 1135 lbs.
|Tire Season:||All Season|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||23.62 x 7.55 x 23.62 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 50,000 milesby ssouthwick6/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a limited treadwear warranty on this tireby ssouthwick6/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 55,ooo milesby rspowers6/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Basic tire installation at a Walmart Car Care Center is 12 dollars per tire. It includes tire mounting, valve stems, TPMS reset, lifetime balance and rotation.by ssouthwick2/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For current tire installation charges, check here: http://www.walmart.com/cp/1087266by JarMom20112/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Tires can be installed at any Wal-Mart TLE. The charges are, Tire Mount $5.00 per tire Lifetime Tire Balance $7.50 per tire Valve stems $2.00 per wheel Tire Disposal $1.50 per tireby MGRED2/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Why won't Walmart mount 2 of these tires & then says I must Buy (4 More ExspeciveTires) that surpass manufactorer's Specs.before they can install them
- I did this at a different tire co.about 4 years ago, I insisted they put the 2 tires on, I got a mile down the rd. and it sounded like the drive train was going to lock up on it. I turned around and had to drive about 15 miles an hr. went back to the dealer, and they had to put my old tires back on. I almost caused myself a couple thousand dollars in damage over this. My car was a jeep grand cher. The computer would not except the tires just because the tread was higher than the front tires. And that's only because they were new. They were the same exact tire. So when they tell you this, they're not trying to sell you extra tires. I'll never try it again, I saw what my jeep did.by lschooney10/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Your local Walmart associate in the tire section should be able to explain the details to you. In my case they would not mount 2 tires on my vehicle because they weren't the same size as the other 2 tires even though the new tires matched what the vehicle originally came with. They have to follow safety rules so they don't get blamed / sued / fired if you have an accident. I was able to put the new tires on myself. They put them on the rims, but I needed to put them on my vehicle myself. For your safety it would be good to look at the reason they won't put the tires on and decide if that's a risk you are willing to take.by MichiganianCustomer9/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?