Check out these related products
Goodyear Eagle Authority Tire 195/55R15 85V
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy a comfortable drive with the Goodyear Eagle Authority Tire 195/55R15 85V. It is the ideal passenger tire for all-season use. Featuring two integrated tread zones, this tire delivers enhanced traction in both rain and snow. The high-performance tire can also help provide confident handling and grip in dry conditions as well. The Goodyear Eagle features TredLock technology that provides biting edges for optimal wet traction, which locks, together for enhanced grip in sharp turns. The special circumferential grooves help disperse water for enhanced traction on wet surfaces. This all-season tire has a treadwear warranty of 50,000 miles.
Goodyear Eagle Authority All Season Asymmetric Tires:
- 2 integrated tread zones: help provide confident handling and grip in dry conditions while delivering enhanced traction in rain and snow.
- TredLock technology: helps provide biting edges for excellent wet traction and locks together for enhanced grip in turns for this all season tire.
- Circumferential grooves: help evacuate water for enhanced wet traction.
Tire installation from $12 per tire. Click here for more info.
- Treadwear warranty: 50,000 miles
- Tire type: passenger-high performance
- Sidewall: black sidewall
- Speed rating: V
- Load index: 85
- Speed rating translation: 149 mph
- Load index translation: 1135 lbs
|Tire Season:||All Season|
|Tire Load Index:||85|
|Tire Temperature Rating:||A|
|Tire Sidewall Style:||Black Sidewall|
|Tire Size:||195/55R15 85V SL|
|Tire Traction Rating:||A|
|Tire Speed Rating:||V|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- When new. Have to rotate every 3K miles to keep from whining. Terrible on snow and ice.by An anonymous customer4/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- smooth yes, quiet no.by aikenite20003/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Quiet, but not smooth.by bhgstoryteller9/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In my experience with this tire it is quiet and smooth riding. In the 215/50/17 size which usually is harder ride and noisier they are better than. OEM Michelin, and Kumho Ecsta ASX i had on my car before theseby HondaPerson7/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- so farby Rjacob5/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Depending on the vehicle the tires are a little noisy and they are a low profile tire so the ride is more like a sports car. I like to feel the road when I drive, I can feel the road and when the surface changes. Overall they are great tires.by 08HHR12/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- tire is great when new but get noisier as they wear, depends on the pavement too how noisy they get. I have noticed that individual tires can be noisier than the other three.by bobby6string12/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The tire noise is very minimal. The only time I hear noise when driving my car is when I'm going over roads that aren't smooth or uneven road surfaces.by RudyBoy3/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Very loud. Starts to whine at 40mph, and increases to a loud whistle at 70mph. Don't buy this tire!!by Zepher20068/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Quiet at first, but once they wear, they get REALLY loud. If tires were not so expensive I would put on new tires (and a different brand!) in a second!by Bruno14537/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?