About this item
Goody's Back & Body Pain Acetaminophen Aspirin Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Powders:
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to headache, minor arthritis pain, colds, muscular aches, toothache, and menstrual cramps
- Temporarily reduces fever
Explore this item
Active Ingredient Purpose
- Reye's syndrome: Children And teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea And vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
- Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include: hives, facial swelling, shock, asthma (wheezing).
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take: more than 4 powders in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount, with other drugs containing acetaminophen, 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
- Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an nsaid, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you: are age 60 or older, have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems, take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug, take other drugs containing prescription or non- prescription nsaids (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others), have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product, take more or for a longer time than directed.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: Ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning). Adults And children 12 years of age And over: place 1 powder on tongue every 6 hours, while symptoms persist. Drink a full glass of water with each dose, or may stir into a glass of water or other liquid. Do not take more than 4 powders in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor. Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.
Questions or comments? 1-866-255-5197.
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.