Good Ideas Rain Barrel Soaker Hose
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Water your flowers and other plants the easy way by using the Rain Barrel Soaker Hose 50. It is a convenient accessory that offers a generous length which can be run all through your garden. This handy rain barrel hose includes a 200 mesh T-filter that is intended for preventing the collection of debris. Its clog-free design will surely help you maintain a beautiful garden this summer. It comes in a classic black color and is manufactured from high-quality plastic materials.
Rain Barrel Soaker Hose 50':
- Includes 200 mesh T-filter for debris
- Specially designed for use with rain barrels
- Gradually releases water to plants
- Virtually zero loss to evaporation
- Garden soaker hose is suitable for arid climates and summer time
- 50' for running all through your garden
- Color: Black
- Material: Plastic
- Model #GEI1012
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.55|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||600.0 x 1.0 x 1.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I had purchased a 100' hose from an online dealer of rain barrel soaker hose, and yes, 100' works fine on a 55 gallon rain barrel. Keep in mind when using gravity, water runs down hill.by deke5511/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. I have done it and it works fineby syzygy438/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am not an expert, but I would say yes. It is gravity fed, so pressure would reamain constant.by bmike8/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?