About this item
A spray gel for removing sticky, gummy, greasy, gooey problems. Use to remove chewing gum, crayons, stickers, makeup, candle wax, tape residue, glue, tar/bugs/sap from cars, carpet stains, and grease/soot.
- 12 fl oz
- Fresh citrus scent!
- All organic; no harsh solvents
Danger. Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Combustible. Eye irritant. Keep out of reach of children.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.76|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.0 x 2.0 x 9.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Laundry/house cleaning supplies in supermarkets. Available in many, many stores.by duskjourney3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In the past I have found it in the automotive department.by Bonalum3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered it online and just typed goo-gone in the search bar.by ketean9/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Hmmm, I'd say either laundry or hardware.by Daddyn3wisechix3/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is AWESOME for clothes...especially for dried in grease spots that have not come out in other launderings. Just never fails, but too expensive to use regularly with all grease spots.by duskjourney11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I used it on a faux suede to remove a small spot of glue, and it worked. For polyester I would try it on an inconspicuous part of the fabric before trying it.by ketean4/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for contacting The Homax Group. Our Goo Gone Spray Gel can be used on clothing, including polyester. You will need to launder the treated items separately, using extra detergent or according to manufacturer’s directions. Thank you for your interest in our products.by GooGoneCustomerCare11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?