Goo Gone Automotive Spray Gel, 12 oz
Customers also viewed these products
Customers also bought these products
- $5.64 Was $8.20Save $2.56
- Rollback$11.31 Was $12.47Save $1.16
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Goo Gone Automotive Spray Gel removes sticky, gooey, gummy messes from cars without harming surfaces. The spray gel clings to the surface for no-drip, no-mess cleanup of bugs, tar, tree sap and more.
Goo Gone Automotive Spray Gel, 12 oz:
- Removes sticky, gooey, gummy messes from cars and trucks
- Spray gel clings to surfaces for no-drip, no-mess cleanup
- Multi-purpose citrus solvent
- Environmentally safe
- Made with citrus power and scientific technology
Warning Text: DANGER: HARMFUL OR FATAL IF SWALLOWED. Do not swallow. Do not get in eyes or on skin or clothing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Contains : petroleum distillates. FIRST AID TREATMENT: If swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes or on skin, rinse well with water. If on clothes, remove clothes. If breathed in, move person into fresh air.
|Volume Capacity:||12 oz|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||2697|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.90 x 3.50 x 8.60 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, it will be safe.by CommunityAnswer2/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We would not recommend using this product for vinyl surfaces. It would be recommended to contact the manufacturer of the material for cleaning recommendations.by GooGoneExpert4/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. i am looking for something to clean a vinle front door, from nickateen, im looking for something to clean nickateen from a vinle door,
- Good afternoon, We have not tested our product for this use. I would recommend using a product specific to cleaning vinyl.by GooGoneExpert4/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This will work for cleaning.by CommunityAnswer4/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I am removing old rain/vent visors and was wondering if this is the product I need and will it damage the paint?
- Our Goo Gone Automotive does not remove paint. You can always test on a small area then wash off with hot soapy water to ensure compatibility with your clear coat.by GooGoneExpert4/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This spray is an adhesive remover that will remove greasy, sticky and gooey messes. It is not considered a paint remover, however, testing on a small area is recommended to ensure it does not dull the paint.by CommunityAnswer4/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- $4.37 Was $5.30Save $0.93