About this item
Made of renewable ingredients, Goo Gone All Natural Grill Cleaner is the perfect solution for removing grease and grime from your grill. You'll appreciate the high performance of this remarkable grill cleaner.
Goo Gone All Natural Grill Cleaner:
- Natural, plant-based cleaner and degreaser
- Safe on all surfaces with no harsh fumes
- Safely removes grease, grime, carbon and baked-on food deposits
- Formulated with biodegradable ingredients
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.75 x 4.5 x 10.25|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There is another cleaner that they make to do that.by DonBee8/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello Gigi, Thank you for your inquiry. This product is safe for all grill interior cooking surfaces and exterior surfaces including Cast Iron, Stainless, Baked-on Porcelain, Enamel, Cooking Grates, and Drip Pans. Per the instructions we always recommend testing on an inconspcious area first to make sure your surface is suitable for this product. Thank you for choosing Goo Gone!by GooGoneCustomerCare3/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for contacting The Homax Group. Our Goo Gone All Natual Grill Cleaner is safe to use on all grill interior cooking surfaces and exterior surfaces. Cast Iron, Stainless, Baked-On Porcelain, Enamel, Cooking Grates, Drip Pans. It is safe to use on food surfaces. Thank you for your interest in our products.by GooGoneCustomerCare5/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?