Customers also viewed these products
- $399.00 List price $599.00Save $200.00
- $299.00 List price $399.00Save $100.00
- $499.00 List price $899.00Save $400.00
- $419.95 List price $529.00Save $109.05
Gold's Gym Crosswalk 570
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Increase your cardio benefits and workout entertainment with the Gold's Gym Crosswalk 570 Treadmill. Equipped with all the extras, this Gold's Gym Treadmill will help you reach the finish line of weight loss. Burn 50% more calories with the CrossWalk Upper-Body Arms. The 570's adjustable resistance will help increase your cardio burn and tone your upper body while the redesigned grip will keep you comfortable. Stay motivated with your favorite music with the Compatible Music Port for iPod. Plug your MP3 player into the Gold's Gym Crosswalk 570 Treadmill console and enjoy the built-in sound system. A spacious 20x55 treadbelt, Lifetime Frame Warranty, a 25 year from the date of purchase Drive Motor warranty and Precision QuickSelect controls all top off this incredible home exercise equipment by Gold's Gym.
Gold's Gym Crosswalk 570 Treadmill: CrossWalk Upper-Body Arms
Burn 50% more calories* and increase your cardio benefits with CrossWalk upper-body arms, featuring adjustable resistance and a redesigned grip for increased comfort.
* Based on the ACSM's formula for caloric expenditure of a 185 lb. male performing all workouts as prescribed.
Compatible Music Port for iPod
Work out at the speed of sound with the Gold's Gym Crosswalk 570 Treadmill Compatible Music Port for iPod**.
**iPod is a trademark of Apple, Inc., Registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPod not included.
ComfortShox Max Cushioning
This Gold's Gym Treadmilll is equipped with an extra-large cushion, helping you feel better during and after your workout of walking, jogging or running.
Gold's Gym CrossWalk Treadmill With 16 Personal Trainer Workouts
Burn fat, lose calories and stay motivated. Choose between aerobic, endurance, weight-loss or performance workouts and you'll be on your way to success.
G-Force 2 2.8 HP Drive Motor
Get smooth, consistent operation every time from the Gold Gym 570 Treadmill powerful motor. Engineered to maintain its strength for long-term use, this motor is perfect for light or intense workouts.
1-10 MPH Precision QuickSelect Speed
Allows you to instantly change the speed of the treadmill between 1–10 MPH with the single touch of a button.
0-10% QuickSelect Incline
Allows you to change the incline with the single touch of a button instead of tediously scrolling through options as you would with traditional incline controls.
20" x 55" Treadbelt
Roomy treadbelt designed to operate more smoothly and quietly than the average belt.
ClearView Backlit LCD Window
The ClearView Display on the Gold Gym 570 Treadmill has a large viewing angle so no matter how tall or short you are, you can always keep track of your workout progress. Displays time, speed, distance, incline, pulse and calories burned.
Workout Intensity Control
Allows you to adjust the intensity of your workout at any time. Simply adjust the intensity and the program will automatically adjust to your desired performance level.
Dual-Grip PowerPulse Heart Rate Monitor
Equipped with sensors, the sophisticated fan is built right into the console, just like the AC in your car, allowing you to quickly adjust the settings.
300 lb. Weight Capacity
The sturdy deck of the Gold's Gym CrossWalk 570 Treadmill withstands heavy use.
Patented SpaceSaver Design
Gold's Gym CrossWalk 570 Treadmill's deck folds vertically for storage.
See all treadmills on Walmart.com.
|Maximum Weight:||300 lbs|
|Color:||Gray , Black|
|Recommended Use:||Total Body|
|Maximum Speed:||10 mph|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||GGTL59608|
|Fitness Goal:||Increase Cardio , Lose Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||71.00 x 34.00 x 58.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes it has a fan.by JingerwithaJ2/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it does have a fan. it has a high, low and auto speeds. the low speed made me feel chilled!by usps633/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes and it has multiple speeds.by Stormluvr1/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does -- very pleasant surprise!by Fantine31/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does have a fan. It also has speakers so you can listen to your Ipod or cd player.by brainwave12/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby crocpot12/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it has a coolaire workout fan.by BrookeAtIcon3/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has a fan mounted slightly above the display screen. It has 2 speeds, high/low. I'm 5'4, and it blows directly into my facial area.by Scandelous6/30/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does this have to be plugged in to a special outlet or will a standard electrical outlet be sufficient?
- A standard electrical outlet is all you need. However, you will need a single surge surpressor (check the joules) and the treadmill needs to be on a circuit by itself, or at least the only thing pulling power from that circuit while you're working out on the treadmill. I hope this helps.by brainwave12/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- a standard electrical outlet be sufficient.by crocpot12/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- a standard wall outlet is fine. Be sure you can access the front of the treadmill though as it needs to be turned off by a swicth on the front bottom left side.by An anonymous customer3/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They recommend using an outlet with a surge protector and no extention cords or outlet strips.by Zannan12/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- needs to be plugged into a surge protectorby kewlcat7/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- unless you have a 50 year old house w/o ground plud its standard 3 prog plug but you can get a an adapter if you just have 2 progs i recomend a surge protectorby catmania1/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- kmhealth...i just got mine put together and was going thru the paper work, and yes they do have a company that will come and put it together for you, but it doesnt state the cost, just the 1-800 #by ReneeC712/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the instructions came with a number to call if you desire professional assembly. You are correct, only a fairly strong person can assemble this alone.by Stormluvr1/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Included in the instructions is a flyer offering setup service for a fee. I didn't need to do so, but it was nice that the option was included.by Fantine31/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, $120. The information is in the manual. If you are limited in space you may not like it because it is big and meant to fold up for storage. Almost seven feet long and 300 pounds. If you can't lift 50 pounds you won't be able to fold it up. Get a dog and a leash for exersize.by Zannan2/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- send me your address and ill come and set it up for you !! it takes two big men move the box its extremely heavy and complicated to assembleby catmania11/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I called the Walmart store in my town and was told that buying from Walmart.com is an excellent way to go (but use the 'site-to-store' shipping option). When it arrives at the Walmart store, you go in, pay for your purchase and they will assemble it for you. Then, you could get some muscular relatives to deliver it to your house. That's what I'm gonna do.by 1Diana1/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (4) (3)Was this answer helpful?