About this item
Train and strengthen your entire body using this Gold's Gym GG480 Treadmill. Includes four weight-loss workouts, designed to help you burn maximum calories so you can reach your weight-loss goals fast. The indicator light on the GG480 exercise treadmill console prompts you to use the hand weights so you can maximize your time. The 1-pound hand weights add definition to your arms, shoulders and back. This Gold's Gym GG480 Treadmill features AirStride Plus™ Cushioning, a uniquely shaped deck isolator. AirStride Plus™ keeps the deck firm, while reducing joint impact, helping you to feel better and work out longer on this exercise equipment.
Gold's Gym Treadmill, GG480:
- 4 weight-loss workouts
- 4 performance workouts designed by a Certified Personal Trainer
- 1-lb. hand weights add definition to your arms, shoulders and back
- AirStride Plus Cushioning keeps the deck firm, while reducing joint impact, helping you to feel better and work out longer on this exercise equipment
- 2.5-HP Drive Motor
- 10 MPH QuickSelect Speed
- Up to 10% QuickSelect Incline
- 18" x 50" Treadbelt
- Blue-Tinted Display
- Priority Workout Display
- Motivational RaceTrack Display
- Club-Design PowerPulse Heart Rate Monitor
- 300-lb. Weight Capacity
- 90 Days Parts & Labor
- The Gold's Gym Treadmill has a 5-Year Motor Warranty
- For more information about the exercise equipment warranty, visit www.iconservice.com/manuals
- As with any exercise program, consult your physician before you begin
- Product and colors may vary from those shown on package
- Gold's Gym Treadmill model #GGTL39608
|Speed Range:||10 mph|
|Weight Capacity:||300 lbs|
|Number Of Workout Programs:||8|
|Fitness Goal:||Increase Cardio , Lose Weight|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||155.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||53.0 x 33.0 x 70.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Once folded and locked, can the GG480 be easily relocated to another room? Does the unit have wheels?
- Yes it does have wheels and will move moderately well. Not sure on carpet.by An anonymous customer12/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it has wheels. tilt down as if using a dolly to haul a refridgeratorby sweathog011/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, I am 5'2 and I can move it. Yes it has wheels.by JLCLC9/21/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it folds up & has wheels.by Blndyy9/9/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has wheels and once assembled it can be moved easily. It's really wide though and I had trouble getting it through the doors. Had to disassemble it to get it from my bedroom to the guest room.by Nzingha8/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it has wheels but its so heavy, a person like me (healthy) cant even move it alone. i definitely need another hand or two to move it.by An anonymous customer8/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My husband and I purchased mine in store so I didn't go the delivery route. I can tell you that there are quite a few screws and bolts and it took my husband right at three hours to assemble which, from what I've seen, is average. Good luck and I hope that you enjoy. It is an excellent product.by JoviGirl773/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had it shipped to my home. You do have to be there and sign for it. It is a very heavy box so you will probably need help moving it. I had a hand truck and moved it around my house by myself and up a flight of stairs, although I would not recommend doing that . . . I could have easily hurt myself or let the hand truck slip and have it go crashing down the stairs. As far as putting it together I was able to do that on my own as well but should have waited for another person. For example, it would have been easier to put the handrails on if someone had been holding them in place while I tightened the screws. The good thing about this product was that all of the bolts/nuts/washers etc. are all packaged nicely and are numbered. The instructions were very clear so instead of having to know to get the 2 and 1/2 inch both vs. the 2 and 3/4 inch bolt . . . they are labeled to say use bolt number 3 here and washer number 6, etc. so you don't mix up sizes or sit there and guess. They give you an allen key to aid in putting the treadmill together but if you have a set of standard household tools (mallet, open ended wrenches, screwdrivers, etc.) they will come in handy. I hope this helps.by PAPurchaser2/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it only took me an 1 1/2 by myself.by Wickedblue2/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- got it delivered and was quite worried. But 2 people can do it no problem. It wasn't very hard. Just follow directions.by mama04822/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not hard to put together, but I would defiantly get someone to help you. The box it extremely heavy. I put the treadmill upstairs, and getting it up the stairs was almost impossible even with 2 people. I think if you're planning on putting it in an upstairs room, I would take it up piece by piece rather that trying to push, pull, and drag the whole box.by bamasgirl12/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- my husband put it together in a couple hours. he said it wasn't too bad. there were a couple times where he needed me to hold something so i would suggest having another person on hand if thats possible. unfortunately this treadmill didnt live up to its expectations for me and i had to return it :(by calabria792/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it shows calories burned and has a built in pulse rating on the handles.by BuyUGifts3/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby leochic2/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does show calories burned during the workout.by lilbittshops12/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It shows calories, distance & time all throughout the workout.by Blndyy8/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby aeg36/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it shows cals burned, and heart rateby WalmartWally201010/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?