Offering a planet-sized world of adventure to explore and conquer, Golden Sun: Dark Dawn puts the raw power of the elements in players' hands. Each of the game's playable characters is capable of carrying Djinn, spirits that imbue their owner with unique and powerful abilities. Players can collect more than 70 unique Djinn, granting them the ability to summon mighty deities who unleash devastating attacks that fill both Nintendo DS screens. Djinn powers can also be used to navigate puzzling dungeons and overworld environments that will have players flinging fireballs to burn away obstacles, freezing water to raise platforms, or summoning whirlwinds to create bridges out of floating objects.
- Collect over 70 elemental Djinn to gain additional abilities, including the power to summon mighty deities that unleash devastating attacks and intense damage in battle. Each Djinn also has its own unique attack and will affect character classes and status, adding a unique layer of strategy and depth to battles and summoning.
- Journey across a vast continent where you will explore many cities and ancient ruins as you follow an epic tale about rising empires and dead civilizations. You will mature from lowly apprentices to powerful masters as you begin to realize the catastrophe that faces world around you.
- Cast dozens of Psynergy spells to blast enemies with fire, wind, water, and earth based attacks while in combat. Use Psynergy to navigate through puzzling dungeons and overworld environments that will have you flinging fireballs to burn away obstacles, freezing water to raise platforms, or throwing whirlwinds to create suspension bridges out of floating objects.
- Intuitive touch-screen control also has been implemented throughout the game to give players a more tactile connection when controlling character movements or releasing magical Psynergy.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Mild Fantasy Violence