Gold's Gym XR 6.1 Weight Bench
Customers also considered
- $69.00 List price $139.99Save $70.99
- $38.76 List price $89.99Save $51.23
- $117.00 List price $199.00Save $82.00
- $16.88 List price $37.99Save $21.11
- $108.24 List price $117.99Save $9.75
- $94.97 List price $189.99Save $95.02
- $107.79 List price $117.99Save $10.20
- $169.00 List price $299.00Save $130.00
- Rollbackfrom $1.98
- $20.11 List price $22.99Save $2.88
- $99.00 List price $149.00Save $50.00
- $29.47 List price $59.99Save $30.52
- $34.84 List price $77.99Save $43.15
- Rollback$17.00 Was $31.99Save $14.99
- $40.63 Was $46.00Save $5.37
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Gold's Gym XR 6.1 Weight Bench lets you work out the various muscle groups in your body. It can safely support lifters who weigh up to 250 pounds. This multi-position weight bench adjusts so you can set it up for a variety of different presses and lifts for a diverse workout. It's made from durable steel to last you for a long time. The fixed uprights remain firmly in place to make your workout safer and easier. They can hold up to 110 lbs indefinitely. Beyond upper body exercises, this bench includes a 4-roll leg developer so you can work on your hip-flexors, glutes, hamstrings and quads. The leg roller has a foam covering for added comfort. Vinyl padding on the seats makes them soft to the touch and durable. An included exercise chart created by a certified personal trainer shows you how to exercise for maximum benefit.
Gold's Gym XR 6.1 Weight Bench:
- Multi-position weight bench:
- Incline, decline and flat positions
- Conveniently adjusts to multiple angles for a variety of exercises
- Durable steel construction
- Fixed uprights add convenience and safety to your workout
- Hold up to 110 lbs in place before and after your workout
- 4-roll leg developer helps strengthen your quads, hamstrings, glutes and hip-flexors
- Comfortable foam covers leg developer
- Comfortable and durable vinyl seats
- Exercise chart designed by a certified personal trainer
- Step-by-step instructions for a total-body workout
- Gold's Gym weight bench accommodates up to 250 lbs
- Optional Preacher Pad sold separately
- Weights sold separately
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||57.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||60.0 x 60.0 x 72.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 1" for leg wieght if you ahve olymic bar 2"for pressby bcasey7811/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- standardby madson2811/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- The leg curl bar is designed for standard weights, not olympic.by Norristown12/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Standardby Baldilocks11/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Standard.by Jhoelito11/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Standard.by JakeFish9/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No its for a youne teenager or small girlby paulintheoc1/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (8)Was this answer helpful?
- It's fine but you'll have to scoot forward before reclining to do bench presses.by Paul84497/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- should be fine, I'm almost 6'3" and 200 lbs and have had no problems or difficulties.by indybroncofan11/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Probably not. It will be a little small for you. I am 5'10" and its small for me.by madson2811/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope. Chances are you're just a tad too long and a about 10 or 15 lbs too big. This bench is more for a smaller framed lighter individual.by SteveoSupremo11/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I think its 7' cause I have a 5' on mine and that one hangs off like my seven does.by bcasey7811/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- my weight bar is 5' and it fits fine. a weight bar does not come with this item.by Zraii11/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Probably a 6ft bar, a 5ft might be too short for some peopleby boboman10011/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- that might be a problem with a 4'9'' bar due to the space between the uprights, i am not sure but i think the guy on the box bar is over 4'9''by An anonymous customer11/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $9.47 List price $18.99Save $9.52