About this item
Save precious floor space and keep your equipment organized and centrally located with this heavy-duty Gold's Gym Weight Plate Rack. Accommodating a standard or Olympic-sized bars and several standard and Olympic weight plates, this rack keeps your weight set stacked and ready for your next workout. This barbell storage features durable steel construction and a compact design to save floor space. The Gold's Gym Plate Rack is a smart choice for those who want to organize their home gym.
Gold's Gym Weight Plate and Barbell Storage Rack:
- Stores standard or Olympic-sized barbells
- Stores multiple standard and Olympic weight plates
- Steel construction
- Compact design
- Weights and barbells sold separately
- Gold's Gym Plate and bar rack
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||19.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||29.61 x 4.37 x 9.37|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It says 210 pounds, but I currently have two 45's on the bottom, two 35's on the opposite bottom side, two 25's on top, & two 10's on the opposite side on top. That totals 230 pounds, and it seems perfectly fine. I have put four 5's on as of yesterday for a total of 250 pounds, and it still seems to hold up just as well. Hope this helpsby YOUANDILIVINGWELL12/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?