Similar items in stock
- $53.00 Was $59.99Save $6.99
Gold's Gym Suspended Body Weight Trainer
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Activate more muscle and engage your core with every move! The Suspended Body Weight Trainer helps your body to stabilize and balance, delivering incredible strength, power and results. Plus, with the included quick-start guide, workout calendar, 8-week nutrition guide and workout DVDs, you have everything you need for a customized training program.
Gold's Gym Suspended Body Weight Trainer:
- Durable, nylon straps
- 2 ankle straps/handles
- Digital 8-week nutrition guide
- 3 workout DVDs
- Travel bad
|Manufacturer:||Icon Health and Fitness Inc.|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WGGSUS12|
|Fitness Goal:||Build Muscle , Tighten & Tone|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There is a closed loop at the very top of the strap. You can choke that around a pull up bar or anything similar. Below the loop are two folded over and stitched pieces of strap that you are supposed to close into the gap between the top of the door and the door jam. The stitched straps create a "bulge" of strapping that will not pull through the crack at the top of the door. Make sure your door and door jam are of solid construction as there is a lot of force transferred into the door as you exercise.by TypicalConsumerDad5/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, the door stop is attached on the main strap.by chewy4243/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How much weight can this product hold? For example, what is the maximum amount a person can weigh and still safely exercise using this product?
- I weigh just about 200 pounds and the straps don't even know I'm there. They are well stitched and high quality. A hollow wooden door like you might find in a house, may not be all that reliable though. I hooked to a metal jam with a solid wooden door like you would find in a commercial building, and the door was flexing and creaking and I was not confident. Chances are your anchor point is your weak link, not the straps.by TypicalConsumerDad5/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In the manual for this product it says: "Users weighing more than 300 lbs. (136 kg) should not use this product."by Cineris2/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the top of the strap is a closed loop so you can choke it around any bar or pole.by TypicalConsumerDad5/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The instructions say it can be attached to anything that can support your body weight. There is a loop on the 'door' end, through which you would pass the strap around the bar.by DgolferD5/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?