Gold's Gym StrideTrainer 310 Elliptical
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Burn fat, lose weight and stay motivated with the Gold's Gym StrideTrainer 310 Elliptical. Featuring six personal trainer workouts and a target pacer, you'll maximize your workout time for fast results! Other features of this Gold's Gym exercise equipment include an easy-to-read LCD window with priority display, 14-inch stride length, 10 digital resistance levels and a dual-grip PowerPulse heart rate monitor.
Gold's Gym StrideTrainer 310 Elliptical:
- 14" stride length allows you to enjoy full strides and develop lean muscle
- 6 personal trainer workouts
- Automatically adjust the resistance of the elliptical
- Exercise equipment designed by a certified personal trainer
- Resistance and time length of each workout are pre-determined
- Choose between aerobic, performance or heart rate goals
- 10 digital resistance levels
- Adjust your workout resistance for increased calorie burn and higher intensity
- Clear, easy-to-read LCD tracks speed, time, distance, resistance, RPM, calories burned and pulse
- Burn more calories with upper-body workout arms
- Add to your workout for a total-body exercise
- Unique Stride Thru design is easier to get on and off
- Built-in transport wheels quickly move the elliptical to your workout area
- Dual-grip PowerPulse heart rate monitor built in to the handlebars
- Ensures you are always in the right training zone for your goals
- Water bottle holder
- Accommodates up to 250 lbs
- 90-day parts and labor warranty
See all ellipticals on Walmart.com.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||110.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||50.0 x 25.0 x 63.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, you will have to purchase one from the company or from Walmart. I found one at walmart.com for $15. However, I have be unable to test it because my equipment broke and I did not purchase the warranty so I will have to buy another elliptical machine.by CGConsumer10/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- NO electrical cord needed- It is ran off of 4 aa batteriesby Krissy110910/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Only 4 AA batteries are needed.by philagreek90810/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Doesn't need one. The display operate with 4 AA batteries. The display controls the intensity of the workout + is setup for manual workout or 6 pre programed workouts.by paverza10/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, there is no cord needed with this unit because it's self driven...all you need is your own steam :)by idareu210/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No electrical cord, just batteries for the computer. This is a great elliptical!by sunnydaze252510/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This machine is loud if you work very hard on it. Going slow, no noiseby rsr04143/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have this machine and it is VERY noisy. If you are trying to keep quiet while exercising this is not the machine to do it in.by Flowerz19913/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- VERY VERY LOUD - you can not hear yourself think - not worth the headache - purchased 2 days ago and going to return itby Krissy11092/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its squeaky but I was still able to listen to the t.v. and my dog didn't respond to the noise.by CTerrell2/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This machine it really quiet. You can hear the TV or radio while you work out.by Chimpschip4/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is supposed to come with a warranty if you register it. The trouble I had was getting anyone when trying to call them or even by emails. I gave up!by rsr04143/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with a 90 day warranty. You have to purchase an extended warranty if you want a longer period. First, I would recommend that you did not buy this product. However, if you have your heart set on buying this item, please purchase the extended warranty. My equipment broke after 4 months and I did not have the warranty so I am out of luck.by CGConsumer2/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does have 90 days parts and labor + 30 days no question ask by Walmart. You don't need warranty on this but if you don't trust it, for $20 you can have Wlamart extended warranty. Total price tag?... $297. You can't find that in any other store. At Sears you will end up paying $399 for a ProForm 395 that does the same thing that the Gold's Gym 310. You are saving pretty much $100 and you have the extended warrantyby paverza1/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Most products come with a manufacture warranty. However, you can Google search the item and find details about the warranty from the manufacturer.by idareu21/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?