About this item
This Gold's Gym Performance Sauna Suit is ideal for people who are looking to lose extra weight. Using your natural body heat, it promotes water weight loss, which means you can lose those last few pounds. This suit is ideal to wear while you are doing aerobic conditioning of any sort, including running, spinning or aerobics classes. It can be worn both indoors and outdoors. This exercise sauna suit comes complete with reflective detailing to increase nighttime visibility, so you can run outside at night. The hood, conveniently, folds into the collar for when you don't need it. The top zips down halfway in case you need a little bit of ventilation.
Gold's Gym Performance Sauna Suit, XL/XXL:
- Lose excess water weight
- Utilizes natural body heat
- Half-zip pull over top
- Hood folds into collar
- Multiple pockets
- Reflective detailing for increased visibility
- Only wear the suit for short periods of time
- Drink plenty of fluids before, during and after exercise
- Wear light exercise clothing under your sauna suit
- Fits waists 42" - 50"
- 90-day warranty
See all fitness kits and accessories on Walmart.com.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.27|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||76.0 x 74.5 x 0.1|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. is it best to wear under garments when using this product or do you need the material to contact the skin for better results
- its best to wear this with a base layer only. No cotton. just compression wear. so it dosent stick. to your skinby aceswild2nite12/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I adjusted my clothing to the temp I was working out in. If I was outside and it was hot already I would wear only under garments but if it was cold or I was inside I wore clothing under.by rabbitd200912/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?