About this item
Get more out of your strength workout with the Gold's Gym 2.5 lb Open Handle Hammertone KettlePlate. This kettleplate features a unique open-handle design and doubles as both a professional weight and a kettlebell.
Gold's Gym 2.5 lb Open Handle Hammertone KettlePlate:
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Fits standard weight bars
- Doubles as a kettlebell
- Open handle design allows for easy plate handling
- Hammertone finish
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.5 x 6.5 x 0.6|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 1'' hole.. they are standard weight platesby TheSilverback1017/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They have the standard 1" holes.by bluesealgolf8/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1" holes. Still a little wobble when using them but nothing like trying to use 2" holes on a 1" barby Fubar2708/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1''by An anonymous customer6/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1"by nolamagick3/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are 1". If it's described as "Olympic" that means it's 2".by MeanGenius8/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1" holes.by Blade9797/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Will these fit on the Gold's Gym 40 lb vinyl weight set? The plates that come with the set have a hole measuring about 1 1/2"; the bar is exactly 1"
- It should not be a problem. If you have a 1 inch bar, the kettle plate should be perfect. I love my kettle plates but it appears that in San Diego, Walmart went to a different style of plate. I needed a couple more 25" kettle plates and could only find one more in SD (Walmart website said out of stock). I ended up buying one plate from the Gold's Gym website which was a lot more expensive than Walmart plus postage. The Gold's Gym replacements at Walmart are fine but I wanted plates matching the ones that I had.by bluesealgolf11/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?