About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Developed in collaboration with fitness and dance experts, Gold's Gym Dance Workout is the first dance game specifically dedicated to fitness and weight loss. You'll have so much fun dancing you won't even notice how much you're sweating! Dance to popular songs, learn new choreography, and play mini-games that will whip you into shape in no time. It's the most fun way to workout!
- Dance your way to fit! - Dance to popular Latin styles such as salsa, samba, rumba, flamenco, reggaeton and meringue. Plus, pump up your routine with boxing-inspired dance routines.
- Dance to current hits - The game features hit songs to keep you moving and motivated!
- Mini-games targeting specific muscle groups - Strengthen your muscles with fun mini-games such as rodeo bull riding, karate, rowing, kangaroo boxing, sword fighting and more! Many of these games are Wii Balance Board compatible.
- Customized to you - Build your own circuit program or let the game create one for you. Circuit programs are continuous dancing and mini-game sessions lasting up to 30 minutes. Experience the fun of working out as you dance off extra pounds! Your personal trainer teaches you dance moves, motivates you and increases the intensity of your workout based on your performance. Customize your character and your trainer with different outfits and accessories.
- Dance with a friend - The game supports two players so you and a friend can dance the calories away together!
- Track your progress - All of your exercise history, including play time, calories burned, and BMI (determined by standing on the Wii Balance Board) is stored in the game so you can easily track your progress.
- In-Game Bonus - Gold's Gym VIP 7 Day Membership Pass included with your game!
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Mild Lyrics, Alcohol Reference, and Mild Cartoon Violence
|Genre:||Kids & Family|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 5.0 x 0.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The Wii bored is optional, one good feature about this game.by zumbamammaof61/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Dana2283/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby blacktiger312/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No you don't. In fact the only mini game I've found you need it for is for jump roping. But if you don't have it, you can still jump with the Wii Remote in hand.by SanMarVic10/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Cheetah93 No the Wii board is not necessary at all to play this game. I almost didn't buy because I thought the Wii board was needed but on the game cover it says Compatible with Wii Balance Board. The associate said only if the game cover says Necessary Wii Board then you absolutely need a board. Hope this helps.by nanabanana7611/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You only need the remotes you can use the balance board if you have it but there is no need to purchase itby Loveingthisgame11/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is best played with two controllers in hand. But you can use just one. You do not have to have the fit board, but it helps only so that you can track your progress of weight loss and BMI and balance. That's it. It's a blast!by toysjoy984/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no other device needed.by Cinderally12/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. dence workout, zumba and other MarioK W/whells... what is the equipment needed for these workouts, TV I have?
- Can use two controllers or one with nunchuckby Dana2283/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noneby hhmayo1/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You can either use one Wii remote or on the Golds Gym Dance Workout you can use two Wii's, one in each hand. It really makes a big difference when you use the two. You can also incorporate the balance board into your work out. BUT !!! you can do all the workouts and games with just one remote.by MrEDDenver1/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?