About this item
Maximize your results with indoor cycling! With the Gold's Gym Cycle Trainer 310 Exercise Bike, you can bring the indoor cycling class from the gym to your home. The two included instructional workout DVDs with this exercise bike will help you burn fat and lose weight. Led by a certified personal trainer, these workouts using this Gold's Gym exercise bike are designed just like a gym class with intervals and climbs for maximum results. Plus, this indoor exercise bike boasts a heavy 40-pound flywheel and a durable chain drive system for smooth, consistent performance. Other features include a felt resistance system, padded seat and adjustable handlebars.
Gold's Gym Cycle Trainer 310 Exercise Bike:
- Upright exercise bike design
- Designed with traditional cycling in mind
- Offers various training techniques
- Allows for a more intense cardio workout
- Adjustable seat with padding
- Find your perfect fit for a more comfortable workout
- Adjustable, non-slip handlebars with grips
- Ergonomically designed to cut down on fatigue and prevent discomfort
- Adjust the height to find the right fit
- Pedals with toe cages and straps designed to keep your feet in place
- Pedals can be used with the opposite side up
- 40 lb flywheel
- Low maintenance and extremely durable
- Smooth, consistent feel throughout your workout
- Felt resistance system with an easy adjustment knob
- 2 instructional workout DVDs led by a certified personal trainer
- Workouts are designed like an indoor cycling class with intervals and climbs for maximum results
- Quick-Stop braking system offers added control
- Built for a fast-paced cardio workout, you can quickly start and stop at anytime
- Durable steel frame
- Enhanced corrosion resistance
- Easy-to-read LCD window tracks speed, time, distance and calories burned
- Chain drive delivers a smooth, quiet and comfortable ride
- Built-in transport wheels quickly move the bike to your workout area
- Water bottle holder
- Accommodates up to 250 lbs
- 90-day parts and labor warranty
- 3-year frame warranty
See all exercise bikes on Walmart.com.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||103.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||55.0 x 20.0 x 42.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- There are no pedal clips but you can purchase them. You can wear shoes with the pedals that come with.by mrace569/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No clips. It comes with pedal straps. You can purchase pedals from $15 up online and swap them (its what I am doing)by 4ero1/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are clips that you put your toes into on the pedal. I own this bike. I don't usually use them. I put my foot on the opposite side of the pedal. I could use them if I want to but I find I like it better if I don't. They are already on the pedal when you assemble the bike. There is a L or R on the back side of the pedal so you put the pedal on the correct side.by tooey20001/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine came with pedal staps already attached to the pedal. If you don't like using the straps then you can rotate the padels and use the backside without the strap.by Matewan363/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope - it does not have clips for SPD clips. only cages to ride with the pedal facing up. You would need to buy new pedals to use spin shows as it doesn't even have the right kind of pedals to add clips. PS - I returned mine already after one use - It is a piece of junk, so if you haven't bought it yet, don't! if you have, I'd return it before you take the time to take it out of the box and assemble it.by NKF82/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine came in black. I never saw the silver in store.by JessicaWuzHere1/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby 7Butterfly812/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, mine came in black.by Wandis7/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, an allen wrench and a bolt wrench came with the bike and that was all I needed and used.by Laurinesea1/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, It brings everything you need. Of course having extra tools around doesn't hurt.by Wandis7/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One small wrench and an L wrench. You will need an adjustable wrench which doesn't come with the packaging.by srina256/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?