Gold's Gym Circuit Trainer Trampoline
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Warm-up and drill in the comfort of your home using the Gold's Gym Circuit Trainer Trampoline. This professional device offers plenty of perks to the everyday exercise routine. Skillfully create new and exciting activities while using this rebounder trampoline. The equipment has a tough steel frame, adjustable legs and a calorie tracking monitor. Conveniently lose weight and feel confident again. Even kids can join in on the bouncy exercises and fun that this workout trampoline will bring. Explore cardio calisthenics and take advantage of the adjustable positions that allow it to incline or lie flat for productive muscle toning. Never lose track of your jump count again; this equipment comes with a jump counter.
Strengthen thighs and effectively build leg muscle tone. Count on the Gold's Gym Circuit Trainer Trampoline for a successful routine.
Gold's Gym Circuit Trainer Trampoline:
- Includes monitor for tracking calories burned, time and jump count
- Standard flat position for muscle toning
- Incline position for additional exercises
- Steel frame
- Gold's Gym trampoline has adjustable legs
- Rebounder trampoline is ideal for cardio workouts
- Two positions allow for varied workout routines
- Simple set-up
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||12.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||36.0 x 36.0 x 8.5|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This trampoline has bungee bands. It is very quiet.by AGROOVYGIRL11/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'd say no. It's quite taut.by FitNess2310/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is very bouncy.by HappilyNeurotic10/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Not really. The bounce is in the elastic attaching to the sides - not the trampoline surface.by Shopper777931110/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No bounce is not good at all.by Sm1le510/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They have tramps more suited for toddlers with a handle on them or a small trampoline with the netting would be better. I had a small one with netting in my living room for my Toddler until he was 6. Now he is 7 going on 8 and we got this one. Very bouncy and safe!by Springer869010/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It seems like to me that you have to sort of "break it in". We have used ours almost every day for about 2 months and it seems to have a little more bounce than it did brand new. Overall, though, I would not say it is very bouncy compared to the big ones you put in your yard.by MsOwl11/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- They are rubber and work fine on my wood floors.by HappilyNeurotic7/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- They are semi-soft plastic. Almost like hard rubber but I don't believe they are soft enough to leave black streaks but are hard enough to scuff. If you have wood floor I would consider finding some white rubber feet or place the unit on some towels.by icannotpickanickname9/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Weight on this trampoline should not exceed 250 lbs.by CommunityAnswer11/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe its no more than 200-225 pounds. But I wouldn't push it past that.by maryteacher11/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (2)Was this answer helpful?