Gold's Gym Circuit Trainer 36" Mini Trampoline
Customers also considered
- from $23.88
- $38.77 List price $60.00Save $21.23
- $54.14 List price $65.99Save $11.85
- $11.77 List price $18.00Save $6.23
- $7.97 List price $12.00Save $4.03
- $69.53 List price $79.99Save $10.46
- $69.99 List price $130.00Save $60.01
- $12.87 List price $20.00Save $7.13
- $16.88 List price $37.99Save $21.11
- $40.57 List price $49.99Save $9.42
- $56.00 List price $69.99Save $13.99
- $13.50 Was $19.12Save $5.62
- $13.99 List price $19.95Save $5.96
- $20.00 List price $35.00Save $15.00
- Rollback$29.00 Was $39.00Save $10.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Jazz up your fitness regimen by introducing the Gold's Gym Circuit Trainer 36" Mini Trampoline to your workouts. It offers a fun way to get a low-impact aerobic workout that will help build cardiovascular fitness. This mini exercise trampoline also helps tone your legs, abs, buttocks and back for an overall workout. With regular use, you may see results in just a few weeks. This mini workout trampoline is suited for all fitness levels. The set comes with two resistance cords for upper body activities and an electronic monitor that measures time, calories and the number of jumps. This unit stands on six legs and is made of highly durable polypropylene material.
Gold's Gym Circuit Trainer 36" Mini Trampoline:
- Build cardiovascular fitness, tone your legs, abs, buttocks and back
- Low-impact aerobic workout at home
- Rugged, all-steel frame construction
- Durable polypropylene rebounding surface
- Gold's Gym Circuit Trainer mini exercise trampoline also includes:
- 2 resistance cords for upper body workout
- Electronic monitor that measures time, calories and number of jumps
- Mini workout trampoline stands on six legs
See all fitness kits and accessories on Walmart.com.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||35-1626GG|
|Fitness Goal:||Increase Cardio , Strengthen Core , Build Muscle , Lose Weight , Tighten & Tone , Enhance Flexibility|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||38.00 x 38.00 x 9.00 IN|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. If this doesn't have metal springs or coils what does it have for support and springing ability?
- What is the weight limit?by janikj835/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (10)Was this answer helpful?
- Elastic bands made out of fabric. Its held up great with 4 months of almost daily 60 minute use.by RookieCMH5/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (20) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there are no metal springs or coils...it seems like it's the same material that is the actual trampoline...stitched around the frame. It is quite stable and has good springing ability. It's not meant to have you bounce really high...you're supposed to bounce about an inch high. (the dvd shows you the proper bouncing)by koko445/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (21) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They have bands for springing. I think that it makes it harder to bounce but i just follow along with the workout provided. its great for under 200lbs.by ChocolateDulce275/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (15) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Some kind of fabric and rubber type bands. Mine completely tore up after 3-4 months of everyday use. I won't ever buy another like it.by Crossfitter65/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (21) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's kind of like thick elastic bands all around the outside of the trampoline part, connecting it to the metal ring. When bouncing, I really can't tell the difference between this material and springs. Still works well.by JustShop4Fun5/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- it has about six springs all around and it has a good bounce.by anicerhome5/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (11)Was this answer helpful?
- It has elastic bands,like a 2 inch wide bungee cord. About 24 of them.by grandmaw35/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (21) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldnt count on folding it up after you put it together.by RookieCMH1/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does. It folds in half.by MissAmanda725/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it folds but it is not easy to fold or reassemble. However the legs do unscrew very easily and this would probably be enough to have it fit in a car.by Mark9872/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it does foldby Sammy2Toes7/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it does fold and can be stored easily or transported easily. They suggest using two people for opening and closing it...the springing tension on this is very tight...you don't want to hurt yourself by trying to do it with one person.by koko445/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does fold, but requires little effortby pnannepa1/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes but the instructions advise for 2 people to fold and unfold as the tension is very strong and could hurt you if it snapped back on you. Someone said they did it by themselves, but I tried - no go (I'm a med strong 120 lb woman)by elbe13/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I see it has six legs -that's good for stability. I can't see and one question makes me concerned, DOES IT HAVE METAL SpRINGS/COILS? Thanks
- No springs. It uses fabric elastic bands.by RookieCMH10/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no springs or coils...very stable...works great.by koko443/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't have metal springs or coils, it has thick elastic bands that attach the trampoline part to the metal ring. It's already pre-attached when it's shipped. It has been holding up nicely for the past month for me.by JustShop4Fun1/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No it doesn't. It has very sturdy wide elastic bands.by uncgirl4life1/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it has metal springs.by anicerhome5/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (13)Was this answer helpful?
- no it doesn't have metal springs/coils, just a mesh elastic netby MakesNoSense1/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not have metal springs or coils.by LLester11/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$49.00 Was $79.00Save $30.00