Similar items in stock
Gold's Gym Adjustable Core Balance Board
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$33.61Was
- Reduced Price$28.99Was
- Reduced Price$41.99
About this item
About this item
Improve your overall balance with this innovative Gold's Gym Adjustable Core Balance Board. It is designed to help users improve their balance and coordination through rigorous training. This Gold's Gym balance board includes three adjustable heights and is ideal for rehabilitating injured muscles or ligaments and strengthening core and leg muscles. The board is designed to safely accommodate users up to 250 lbs.
Gold's Gym Adjustable Core Balance Board:
- Improves balance and coordination
- Adjustable to three heights for maximum fitness workouts
- Use for rehab or training to strengthen muscles, ligaments and joints
- Weight limit of 250 lb
- Add variety to your exercise and training program with this balance workout board
|Weight Limit:||250 lbs|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.0 x 14.0 x 3.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- One method - place both feet on board (toward outer edges). Grab hold of some anchor point with hands and twist hips back and forth. To really 'feel' it you have to think using your lower body/feet to twist the board back & forth - this makes all the difference. Don't just move your upper body - it should remain still. Again drive the action with your feet and legs to get the most out of it. You can also to 'Planks' by placing a towel between the top of the board and your elbow (look up what 'Planks' are at a bodybuilding site). The wobble board destabilizes your muscles so they work harder. You can place toes of tennis shoes on wobble board with both elbows on floor and raise & lower your trunk/mid-section. You can sit on wobble board - balance - and bring feet and knees in and out towards abdomen. You can also watch the DVD and learn more.by FascistMart8/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can sit on it and raise your legs for a workout for your abs...you can probably come up with more ab related exercises with it.by peggles1/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?