Gold's Gym 6 lb Medicine Ball
Customers also considered
- from $10.75
- from $19.99
- $4.99 List price $12.00Save $7.01
- from $4.73
- from $2.00
- $16.88 List price $37.99Save $21.11
- $19.11 List price $22.00Save $2.89
- from $27.01
- from $4.12
- $9.87 List price $15.00Save $5.13
- from $24.99
- $4.77 List price $8.00Save $3.23
- $14.97 List price $22.00Save $7.03
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Gold's Gym 6 lb Medicine Ball is a dynamic training tool for any workout. Great for plyometrics, performance training, yoga, Pilates and sports therapy, this Gold's Gym Medicine Ball will help you build and tone muscle mass for a strong, chiseled body. Engage your core with every move by using this rubber medicine ball. This Gold's Gym 6 lb Medicine Ball includes a helpful exercise chart designed by a certified personal trainer that outlines step-by-step instructions to maximize the benefits of your workout. With the Gold's Gym Medicine Ball, your workout routines can be structured or spontaneous. The rubber medicine ball is also great to use during warm-up and cool-down exercises so your muscles will be relaxed and properly stretched. Make the Gold's Gym 6 lb Medicine Ball part of your workout routine.
Gold's Gym 6 lb Medicine Ball:
- 6-pound rubber medicine ball
- Comfortable, non-slip grip
- Exercise chart included
- Use indoors or outdoors
- Pebble-grip surface
- Great for workout routines, warm-up and cool-down exercises, sports therapy and more
See all fitness balls on Walmart.com.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.0 x 8.0 x 8.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it bounces.by bdela4/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not bouncyby locally10/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it bounce very well.by padma1085/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does bounce very well.by TennisGary12/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. My 6# medicine ball that I received for Christmas came without the advertised exercise chart. Can I print one out on my printer? If not, how can I g
- You can get it from ifitby Abdul6/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I PURCHASED THE 6LB MEDICINE BALL. IT DID NOT HAVE AN EXCERSIZE CHART AS STATED ON BOX. WHERE CAN I GET A COPY ?
- Please note is not manufactured by us. However please find below the link for a copy of size chart. http://www.7weekstofitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Medicine-Ball-Workouts_SAMPLE.pdf Second Option is to visit: https://www.ifit.comby Abdul11/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $9.47 List price $18.99Save $9.52
- from $20.99