About this item
The Gold's Gym 6 lb Medicine Ball is a dynamic training tool for any workout. Great for plyometrics, performance training, yoga, Pilates and sports therapy, this Gold's Gym Medicine Ball will help you build and tone muscle mass for a strong, chiseled body. Engage your core with every move by using this rubber medicine ball. This Gold's Gym 6 lb Medicine Ball includes a helpful exercise chart designed by a certified personal trainer that outlines step-by-step instructions to maximize the benefits of your workout. With the Gold's Gym Medicine Ball, your workout routines can be structured or spontaneous. The rubber medicine ball is also great to use during warm-up and cool-down exercises so your muscles will be relaxed and properly stretched. Make the Gold's Gym 6 lb Medicine Ball part of your workout routine.
Gold's Gym 6 lb Medicine Ball:
- 6-pound rubber medicine ball
- Comfortable, non-slip grip
- Exercise chart included
- Use indoors or outdoors
- Pebble-grip surface
- Great for workout routines, warm-up and cool-down exercises, sports therapy and more
See all fitness balls on Walmart.com.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.0 x 8.0 x 8.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it bounces.by bdela4/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not bouncyby locally10/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it bounce very well.by padma1085/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does bounce very well.by TennisGary12/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?