Gold Medal All Purpose Flour, 5 Lb
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Bake delicious treats using Gold Medal All Purpose Flour. It is manufactured from the finest wheat and is backed by more than 125 years of baking excellence and success. This 5-lb bag of enriched flour is ideal to make a variety of culinary treats, including cookies, bread, cakes and pizza dough.
Gold Medal All Purpose Flour, 5 lb:
- 5-lb bag
- All-purpose flour
- Enriched, presifted flour
- Perfect for baked goods like sandwich bread and cakes
- Bleached flour can be used in a variety of recipes, from pizza dough to cookies
- Constructed from the finest wheat
- Does not affect the color of food
Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin (A B Vitamin), Iron, Thiamin, Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid (A B Vitamin)
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.125 x 5.5 x 7.5|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Sodium 0 Mg||0|
|Potassium 40 Mg||1|
|Total Carbohydrate 22 G||7|
|Dietary Fiber <1 G||2|
|Protein 3 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It was packaged in paper but I had no problem I would buy this again when I do a lot of baking.by Rodnsue553/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know why my last answer did not post. Yes, this comes in a double paper bag just like any brand of flour I've ever purchased. Even the 50 lbs. sacks.by rottiff1/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it's package in paper.by rottiff1/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is pack the same way as the 5 lbs. with paper eaxctly like the picture shown.by allIsee6/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is packaged in a paper bag, but mine wasn't damaged. I think it all depends on who boxes up your order. If you get someone who doesn't care, they are likely to rip your bag and be rough with it. Just hope you get someone that values their job.by Mommy2gr8kids036/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. is eating store bought bleached flour, like Gold Medal, harmful? There're no warning signs on the bag.
- I've bought Gold Medal All purpose flour for over 40 years & no problems. Over the years I've made thousands of cookies, cakes, pies, used to dredge meat or chicken for frying also in gravies. It's my preferred brand as it was for my mother and grandmother.by Momm13131/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can, but it's advised to heat it up first since it's raw flour.by CommunityAnswer1/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have bought this flour when I have a lot of baking to do and had NO problems and I will buy again. It is fresh I did order during the holidays.by Rodnsue5510/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 13 months from when I received it.by rottiff10/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?