Gold Collection Holiday Village Counted Cross Stitch Kit
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $32.54 Was $34.97Save $2.43
- $14.56 Was $16.89Save $2.33
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Join us for a sleigh ride at sunset with the Gold Collection Cross Stitch Kit. It features a nostalgic winter vignette with incredible detail made with lustrous cotton threads on 16-count dove grey Aida. The half cross stitch is used to achieve the subtle background shadings. This Christmas cross stitch kit includes everything you need to finish it.
Gold Collection Holiday Village Counted Cross Stitch Kit:
- Lustrous cotton threads on 16-count dove grey Aida
- Finished size: 16" x 12"
- Holiday village counted cross stitch kit includes everything needed to finish it
|Fabric Content:||100% Synthetic|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||324374|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||16.00 x 0.50 x 12.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes the threads and needles come with it and the image with the numbers come with itby elthia12/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you will receive everything you need to finish this kit.....thread, fabric, needles and instructions. The chart you follow to do the design is in color which I feel helps out greatly.by LisaK781/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I am wondering if the design is printed on the fabric? Thank you so much for responding.
- no you have a drawing with the number that come with itby elthia3/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Counted cross stitches usually do not have the design printed on the fabric. If the design is printed it is usually called a stamped cross stitch.by achemteacher8/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?