About this item
When skin is red, irritated or dry and is in need of intense moisturizing, you can turn to Gold Bond Aloe Healing Skin Lotion. This skin therapy lotion, in a 14 oz bottle, does more than keep skin feeling soft; it actually helps to heal dry, problem skin with its unique ingredients. All-natural aloe combines with vitamins A, C and E to nourish the skin and heal rashes, peeling skin and burns. The seven intensive moisturizers in Gold Bond Aloe Healing Skin Lotion will not only give skin the nourishment it needs, but leave it feeling moisturized, supple and smooth. This unique Gold Bond lotion is designed to penetrate the skin fast and start working right away. With its light, nongreasy formula and its fresh clean scent, it is ideal for daily use and won’t leave the skin feeling oily.
Gold Bond Aloe Healing Skin Therapy Lotion, 14 oz:
- Heals dry problem skin
- Vitamins A, C and E
- Penetrates fast
- Fresh clean scent
- Seven intensive moisturizers
Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Petrolatum, Jojoba Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Stearyl Alcohol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Steareth-21, Steareth-2, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Polysorbate 60, Stearamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, Dipotassium EDTA, Fragrance, Potassium Hydroxide, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.0 x 3.13 x 8.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, you can use this product on your feet, but Gold Bond makes other products that are designed to treat the bottoms of your feet and heels specifically. If you have dry, rough and cracked feet and heels, look for Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Foot Therapy Cream (Walmart no. 004642840) or Gold Bond Therapeutic Foot Cream (Walmart no. 004063119). If you want to smooth your rough, calloused feet, look for Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Foot Cream with Shea Butter (Walmart no. 004015051). To treat minor foot pain, there's also Gold Bond Pain Relieving Foot Cream (Walmart no. 004042626).by CommunityAnswer11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Did not work at all for me, saw no difference whatsoever.by redskinsandbrownsfan10/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Gold Bond healing therapy is great on the entire body, including feet and heels. You stay moist all day and I never felt any kind of drying feelingby RetiredbutStillAShopper4/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hey Tony, What I do is sand the bottom of my feet first with a pumice type of product. Then I use Gold Bond on my feet. I notice a great improvement in just a few days.by lorrdel2/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unknown if its FSA approved, but its a great product. This is the only lotion I use and keeps me moisturized all day. Walmart is the cheapest priced store for this particular lotion.by RetiredbutStillAShopper12/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?