About this item
Attach a GoPro Suction Cup and film or take pictures from your car, boat, motorcycle and more. It is engineered for stability and a broad range of motion so you will have a strong seal and a secure installation. This industrial-strength suction cup mount hangs on tight at speeds of up to 150 mph. Its adjustable arms allow for ultra-compact mounting on almost any surface. The suction cup camera mount includes a standard base and a quick-release base so you can move smoothly from shot to shot. Both the product and accessories store easily in a drawstring bag (included) to go wherever you go. When used as recommended, this suction cup mount is durable, sensible and practical for every day use. For best results, attach to a smooth, clean surface. This item can provide a quick and easy mounting option for practically hands-free photography.
GoPro Suction Cup:
- Attach your GoPro to cars, boats and more
- Industrial-strength suction cup mount
- Proven at speeds up to 150 mph
- Engineered to provide a broad range of motion and stability
- Includes suction cup, adjustable arms, standard base, quick-release base and drawstring bag
- Suction cup camera mount adjustable arms allow for ultra-compact mounting
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.0 x 6.1 x 9.06|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This mount will stick to slightly radius surfaces just fine. I use it on all different surfaces and places on my sport bike. Just give it a tug to double check before you take off. It holds amazingly!by ryanbikerboy8/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- From my experience I would say it has to be absolutely flat.by DodgeMel8/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should work as long as it's a big curved surface. I've used it on not perfectly flat surfaces with no problems.by Trailcranker7/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?