Glucerna Hunger Smart Shake, Homemade Vanilla, 11.5 fl oz Bottles, 4-pack
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Support your weight loss plan with Glucerna Hunger Smart Shake. Specially designed for people with diabetes, this tasty, convenient shake is an excellent source of 25 essential vitamins and minerals plus 15 grams of protein to help manage hunger. The shake also has CARBSTEADY, a blend including slowly digestible carbohydrates designed to help minimize blood sugar spikes.
Glucerna Hunger Smart Shake
- Helps manage hunger as part of your diabetes weight loss plan
- Has CARBSTEADY, a blend of slowly digestible carbs to help minimize blood sugar response
- #1 doctor and nutritionist recommended liquid nutritional brand for people with diabetes
- 25 essential vitamins and minerals for complete, balanced nutrition
- 15 grams of protein to help you manage hunger
- Always refer to the product label for the most up-to-date nutritional information
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.52|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.76 x 4.76 x 7.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I think this would be an excellent addition to a healthy weight loss and exercise plan.by Robin9/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have type 2 diabetes and I use this as one meal replacement. It helps stay with my diet which means low sugar diet I recommend a small fiber bar with it because the vanilla has 3 grams of fiber and the chocolate has 5 grams.by Loosehead9/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Glucerna is lactose and gluten free so if you have problems with milk or wheat products it's safer to drink than the other brands. However, no one should use liquid drinks as their only source of nutrition and as with all diets, consult your doctor if you have concerns.by 1Grammie29/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?