About this item
Create the Milky Way on your child's ceiling with Star Explosion Glow-in-the-Dark Stickers. These fun stickers let your child fall asleep under the stars every night. The glow-in-the-dark star stickers use safe, reusable adhesive. The set comes with over 500 glow-in-the-dark ceiling stars and shapes in assorted sizes and includes a star chart, so you can create realistic constellations.
Star Explosion-Glow-in-the-Dark Ceiling Stars:
|Age:||3 - 4 Years , 5 - 7 Years|
|Age Start:||4 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.81|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- They are 5 pointed stars and some constellations too. Don't recall seeing even one 6 pointer.by Fotogirl457/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The stars appear to be non-denominational. No Jewish stars, but no Christian stars, either.by Dmerkin4/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No six pointed stars at all. There are some shooting stars, commets, planets, and all kids of other little things.by mybabyisspoiled4/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I only found 5 pointed starsby nrthrnangel1/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It won't hurt the ceiling or take the drywall off at all. But it can leave a slight residue so you might have to wash the ceiling after you remove them.by Fotogirl4511/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They will leave sticky marks, even if removed very carefully, nothing a little goo-gone can't fix.by CKJsmom11/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The white puddy that it comes with does take paint off if you don't take them off correctly. You have to turn the stars to take them off correctly with out taking any of the paint off the wall.by mybabyisspoiled11/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Anywhere! Go to Target or WalMart where they sell pens and school supplies. 3M makes a putty that is either white or yellow that you can use for the stars. Just use the smallest amount and it will stick! It's called 3M Scotch Removable Adhesive Putty. Google that name and you'll see a picture so you know what to look for. Great stuff. I also use it to stop my pictures from twisting every time I open or close the door. Good luck!by Fotogirl451/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Go to the school office supplies section of the store. 3M makes a tack that can be used for this as well as posters, etc.by puffEhair7/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?