Similar items in stock
Global Trends Caroline Quilt Bedding Set
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Global Trends Caroline Quilt Bedding Set comes in attractive natural earth tones and blue colors. The set creates a warm and inviting atmosphere. It is quilted in a stylized vermicelli stitch pattern that is ideal for any season. Stylish and functional, it also reverses to an all-over coordinating geometric pattern. This bedding is made from 100 percent cotton, making it soft against your skin. In addition, this geometric bedding set comes oversized for better coverage of today's deeper mattresses. It is available in Twin, Full/Queen and King sizes and comes pre-washed and pre-shrunk. This set is also machine washable for easy care.
Global Trends Caroline Quilt Bedding Set:
- Quilted in a stylized vermicelli stitch pattern
- Reverses to an all-over coordinating geometric print
- Oversized for better coverage on today's deeper mattresses
- Twin set includes: quilt (68" x 88") and one sham (20" x 26")
- Full/queen set includes: quilt (90" x 90") and two shams (20" x 26")
- King set includes: quilt (105" x 95") and two shams (20" x 36")
- Pre-washed and pre-shrunk 100 percent cotton
- Floral bedding set is machine washable for easy care
|Color:||Gray , Beige|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||88.00 x 68.00 x 2.00 IN|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||GL-1208PMST|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1024979|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No this is not a heavy quilt.by electraglide0712/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this quilt is quite heavy.by addisonsgramma3/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I found it to be pretty thick, but you'll need another blanket underneath for winter especially if you live in a colder climate.by mominapex3/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not a big heavy quilt, but think enough to add warmth to the bed.by windygayle1/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends on where you live. I live in California so the temperature here is mild compared to the rest of the country. I find it to be warm and we have had some colder nights this week. I do recommend if you live in a very cold climate just have a good warm blanket or two under the quilt in the winter, and put them away for the summer. Quilts usually do a good job with warmth anyway.by Baker200012/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is a winter weight but its not too heavy as to bury you under itby cmf2311/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think so but not so heavy as to weigh you down. Having fibromyalgia and restless leg syndrome, cannot tolerate really heavy bedding. This is perfect for me.by bashfullady12/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought this a couple of weeks ago. No fading. Sounds to me like you may have gotten someone's returned item last time. You can always return it to the store if you're not satisfied. Good luck!by mominapex10/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- its not brightly colored and is more a faded lookby cmf239/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Be sure to use cold water on gentle cycle. Or dry clean.by Lorrainez7/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?