About this item
The Glide Bikes 12 in. Pink Mini Glider Balance Bike is the perfect bike to teach your child the proper balance and coordination needed to ride a traditional bike. The frame of this pedal-less bike is a lightweight, durable, and easy-to-maneuver alloy frame weighing only 8 lbs. 12-inch EVA foam tires never need air - an added bonus for parents. Easy to steer, this glide bike has a mountain bike geometry meaning the front wheel is positioned out in front of the handlebar, making it almost impossible for your child to go over the handlebars. The rider's weight is centered over the rear wheel lowering your child's center of gravity for more stability. Without pedals your child has to learn how to balance without having the extra difficulty of making the bike move with pedals. The child-sized breaks are located on the handlebars and keep your child from dragging their feet to stop the bike. With adjustable handlebars and an adjustable seat, this bike grows with your child and only requires minimal assembly. Designed for children ages three to six and up to 100 lbs., the bike is painted with certified, lead-free metallic paint in great shade of pink.
- 12-inch EVA foam tires never need air
- Bike weighs 8 lbs. for easy maneuvering
- Mountain bike geometry for safety
- Easy to steer
- Nearly impossible to go over the handlebars
- Weight is centered over the rear wheel
- Low center of gravity for more stability
- No pedal design teaches a child proper balance
- Foot pegs give children a place to rest feet
- Child-sized hand brake
- Convenient kick stand
- Certified, lead-free metallic paint
- Minimal assembly required
- Bright blue shade of blue
About Glide Bikes Created by Ed Mondellow, an avid mountain biker, Glide Bikes got their start with his desire to make a bike that would not only teach his daughter to ride, but also make it a fun experience. Since then, Glide Bikes has made it a point to use innovative designs to help make and keep their product line relevant to today's children. Glide Bikes incorporates the latest technology and geometry to craft bikes of superior quality, construction, and design. They're also looking forward to expanding their line of bikes to include riders of all ages bikes that are fun and built to last.
- Teaches balance for riding a standard bicycle
- Durable alloy frame will not rust
- Features adjustable seat and handles
- Recommended for children age 2 Years to 4 Years
- Holds up to a 100 lbs.
- Measures 36L x 25H inches
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||11.0|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.