Glidden High Endurance Grab-N-Go Interior Eggshell/Satin, Pebble Gray, 1 Gallon
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Glidden High Endurance Grab-N-Go Eggshell/Satin Paint is a high quality latex paint that provides an easy flowing interior eggshell/satin finish. Available in 6 premixed colors so no tinting or waiting.
- For use on Interior Walls and Trim (family rooms, living rooms, and hallways)
- Great Coverage
- Coverage: 325- 425 sq ft
- Durable and Washable
- Can be used in a paint spray or paint stick
- Ideal for moderate traffic areas
- Low Odor, No Voc*
Specifications Battery Type: Does Not Contain a Battery Multi Pack Indictator: No Shipping Weight (in pounds): 9.78 Product in Inches (LxWxH): 6.69 x 6.69x 7.75 Walmart No.: 551008493
*Colorants added to this base paint may increase VOC level significantly depending on color choice
|Dry Time:||1 hour Hours|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||6235RG|
|Features:||Pre-Tinted , Soap and water clean-up , Low-odor formula|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.69 x 6.69 x 7.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You can select this paint with primer.by couldnotfindanickname11/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it doesn't include primer.by SaraSmiles11/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- High Endurance is not a paint and primer in one. The High Endurance Plus paint line is paint and primer in one.by Glidden111/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?