Glidden High Endurance Plus Exterior Satin Paint, 1 Gal
About this item
About this item
Save time and money with Glidden High Endurance Plus Satin Paint. Glidden High Endurance Plus interior paints combine high-quality latex paint and primer in one to make it even easier to get the job done.
Glidden High Endurance Plus Exterior Satin Paint:
- Ideal for all exterior downspouts, eaves and siding
- Coverage 300-450 sq ft
- Best Quality
- Paint and primer in one saves money and time
- Resists Peeling, Flaking, and Color Fade
- Provides Mildew Resistant Coating
- Can be used in a paint spray or paint stick
- Low Odor
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||45.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.69 x 6.69 x 7.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes but don't go much darker that the color the siding is now. The siding will expand more with darker colors and could warp or come unlocked.by thegoodbubba9/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I USED IT ON VINYL SIDING BUT I HAD TO USE 2 COATS OF PAINT...BUT IF YOU ARE CHANGING COLORS I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND IT. I CHANGED COLORS FROM AN ALMOND TO WHITE AND HAD TO USE 2 COATS OF PAINT. I THOUGHT THAT SINCE IT HAD PRIMER IN IT AND ALMOND WAS SUCH A LIGHT COLOR THAT IT WOULD LIKE FINE....BUT IT DIDN'T......AFTER USING 2 COATS OF PAINT, IT LOOKS REALLY NICE NOW AND I LOVE THE SATIN FINISH. I HOPE THIS HELPS.by Dorothyno18/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, provided the surface is properly prepared and application recommendations are followed. Please note that vinyl siding may warp if a color darker than the factory finish is applied.by Glidden5/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby thegoodbubba10/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it can be mixed in ANY color. I plan on using this both inside and outside my home.by notaclue27/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are tint bases available allowing you to choose from a wide range of colors in the store.by Glidden9/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes as long as the paint on the door now is not oil base if so you must prime the door first.by thegoodbubba9/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, as long as the surface is clean, sound and has been prepared per label recommendations.by Glidden5/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?