Glidden Dark Gray Garage Floor Paint, 1-Gallon
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Update the look in your garage with a fresh coat of Glidden Dark Gray Garage Floor Paint 1-Gallon. It is easy to use so you can get the job done quickly and easily. The Glidden garage floor paint is specially formulated to seal and protect both interior and exterior surfaces. It comes ready to apply. It is water-based and once applied it will guard your floor against scuffing, fading and cracking. The satin finish is durable and resists oil and gas to keep the floor looking good for a long time.
Glidden Dark Gray Garage Floor Paint, 1-Gallon:
- Exterior latex paint is easy to use
- Soap and water clean-up
- Model# 3132F
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.69 x 6.69 x 7.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I waited a full 72 hours before subjecting the new coating to foot traffic and waited a full 7 days before parking vehicles in the garage. IT's VERY IMPORTANT to be patient and allow the new coating plenty of time to dry/cure. If you jump the gun and use the floor too soon it will feel and pull up from the floor. Also, vehicle tires will leave ugly black tire marks if you use the floor too soon. The safe practice is to wait three days before foot traffic and a full week before vehicles are parked on it.by Stephaniedevoe11/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Garage Floor paint dries to vehicular traffic in 72 hours. Areas under tires should be protected for 2 weeks with corrugated cardboard.by Glidden111/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I was able to coat the entire floor of a one car garage with one gallon of this product. If you plan to do a two car garage I would suggest purchasing two gallons of this product.by Stephaniedevoe10/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. will this adhere to a previously coated concrete carport floor that had an oil/solvent based concrete sealer applied?
- The Garage Floor product is not recommended for this application.by Glidden15/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?