About this item
The Glass Etching Cream, 22 oz bottle, is designed to help you create permanently etched designs on mirrors or windows, letting you make unique works of art that will stand out. You can easily use this with existing stencils, or follow the instructions on the bottle for creating your own. This Armour Etch Cream is designed for use by those 18 years and older and can be cleaned up with water. You can personalize and decorate glass surfaces in just a few minutes. The Glass Etch Cream comes in a generous 22 oz bottle so you can complete several projects. It offers you an opportunity to enhance your decor with a look that can be modern or classic, but is always one-of-a-kind. Let this cream bring your windows to life in a new way that will create a fashion that you can appreciate for years to come.
Glass Etching Cream, 22 Oz:
- Water clean-up
- From Armour Products
- Armour Etch Cream is made in USA
- For ages 18 and older
- Use it on mirrors or glass
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.63|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.06 x 3.06 x 6.04|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, this etching crème can be used on the outside of a window. However, keep in mind that once you etch the window it is permanent so it cannot be changed later.by Kelaina5/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would not apply to a vertical surface. The cream will drip.by sum1moody2/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes It can be used on the outside of a window.by Lilly535/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I etch alot of glass & mirror so I use Armor Etch on pretty much a daily basis. I've found out that it can be used on the outside of a window. I've used it to etch the back window of a vehicle about 2 years ago & it still looks good.by ohsocosio5/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- With 4 windows that are so large, are you sure you want to etch all of them? You might want to look into buying frosted spray paint instead.by Kelaina4/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would think that 1 bottle would do it. I've got a bottle that I've been using for over a year on everything from mirrors, beer mugs and windows and it's still 3/4 full. remember you only need to put a thin layer of the cream on in order to etch the glass.by WLSnyder3/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The amount used is small that it lasts long time.by Lilly535/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- THIS IS AN ACID WHY WOULD YOU WHAT TO PUT IT IN THE WELL.by Lilly535/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- according to what I've read about this product, once it's dilluted with water it's pretty safe.by WLSnyder10/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?