Check out these related products
- $18.30 List price $35.00Save $16.70
- $11.81 List price $16.95Save $5.14
- $17.25 List price $18.95Save $1.70
- $12.85 List price $19.95Save $7.10
- $25.12 List price $29.95Save $4.83
- $60.99 List price $68.60Save $7.61
Give Me Liberty!: An American History
Consider these popular products
- $42.39 List price $68.20Save $25.81
- $14.12 Was $19.60Save $5.48
- $12.36 List price $15.99Save $3.63
- $20.98 List price $30.00Save $9.02
- $22.96 List price $34.99Save $12.03
- $34.16 Was $36.56Save $2.40
- $20.99 Was $22.27Save $1.28
- $3.91 Was $4.50Save $0.59
- $10.94 Was $14.01Save $3.07
- $17.44 List price $30.00Save $12.56
- $11.88 Was $15.90Save $4.02
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Give Me Liberty is the leading textbook in the market because it works in the classroom. A single-author book, Give Me Liberty offers students a consistent approach, a single narrative voice, and a coherent perspective throughout the text. Threaded through the chronological narrative is the theme of freedom in American history and the significant conflicts over its changing meanings, its limits, and its accessibility to various social and economic groups throughout American history. With the Seagull Edition, students get the full text in a value-edition format: two-color, a selection of the illustrations and maps in the regular edition, and a basic version of the pedagogy. The price is half that of the regular edition, and less than the Brief Edition.
|Number of Pages:||1130|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Publisher:||W W Norton & Co Inc|
|Publication Date:||August, 2011|
|Digital Video Formats:||Paperback|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.10 x 0.80 x 9.10 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.