Consider these popular products
Girls' Peace Sign Water Shoes
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These cute Swim Shoes for Kids feature a bright and fun peace sign pattern and are easy to slip on, so your child can pop into them and then the water, without having to spend time with complicated fasteners. A simple side Velcro strap keeps these Toddler Water Shoes attached. These Toddler Girl Water Shoes with the peace sign have a neoprene upper and a padded footbed.
Girls' Peace Sign Water Shoes:
- Neoprene upper
- Slip-on style
- Side Velcro strap closure
- Padded footbed
- Pull-tab for easy on/off
- TPR sole
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- for 8 and upby rabbitcute6/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the shoes I bought are for my 11 year old and fit greatby LovesToInternetShop1234/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- girls. 8 years old would be about 2/3by RSiewert4/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Girls not Toddlers!by GrammyBluvs2shop3/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- child ageby rabbitcute6/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- actual size, these fit my 11 year oldby LovesToInternetShop1234/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Those are shoe sizes. 2/3 would be about an 8 year oldby RSiewert4/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. My lil girl is a year just walking. she a size 3 to 4 normaly what size sould i get and will thes be good for her frist real shose?
- No. I made this mistake. U need baby sizing. I think the smallest size is 4 or 5.by Coldchestermama7/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I dont think these will fit her. I ordered the 2/3 for my petite 13 month old and they were for a grown child, closer to my size than hers.by asab7/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?