Similar items in stock
- Reduced Price$22.99 List price $27.59Save $4.60
- Reduced Price$27.99
- Reduced Price$34.68
Girl Tech Password Journal
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$29.17 List price $39.51Save $10.34
- Reduced Price$29.75 List price $40.37Save $10.62
- Reduced Price$54.88 List price $74.13Save $19.25
- Reduced Price$22.98 List price $31.16Save $8.18
- Reduced Price$23.60 List price $32.00Save $8.40
- Clearance$23.62 List price $27.77Save $4.15
- Reduced Price$23.62 List price $36.53Save $12.91
- Reduced Price$38.24 List price $52.52Save $14.28
- Reduced Price$32.49 List price $43.02Save $10.53
- Reduced Price$34.11 List price $48.07Save $13.96
- Reduced Price$20.60 List price $27.95Save $7.35
- Reduced Price$25.10 List price $34.02Save $8.92
- Reduced Price$4.52 List price $6.99Save $2.47
- $17.60 List price $23.90Save $6.30
- Reduced Price$23.09 List price $31.31Save $8.22
- Reduced Price$9.87 List price $13.99Save $4.12
- Reduced Price$23.23 List price $33.14Save $9.91
- Reduced Price$34.44 List price $46.63Save $12.19
- Reduced Price$44.43 List price $60.12Save $15.69
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Girl Tech Password Journal gives girls a place to write down their most important thoughts and ideas in a safe place that is uniquely their own. Not only does this Girl Tech Journal only open at the recognized voice command of its owner, it also includes three interchangeable skins that the owner can change whenever she likes. A girl can set her own voice password to protect the contents of the Girl Tech Password Journal, and the invisible ink pen writes words that are only revealed under the journal's light. A durable vinyl cover gives this Girl Tech Journal an extra layer of protection. Able to hold more than just diary entries, this girl's password journal also has a hidden drawer compartment for holding mementos and other small but important items.
Girl Tech Password Journal:
- Vinyl cover
- Password-protected journal that opens with speech recognition
- Includes: 3 interchangeable skins and extra notepad
- Requires 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Hidden drawer compartment
- Invisible ink pen
- MP3 plug and speaker
|Age Range:||5 - 7 Years|
|Educational Focus:||Learning & Classroom Kits|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1096123|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.00 x 2.00 x 12.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- My 8 year old loves it but I wouldn't recommend it for over age 11 since it is easily opened by resetting.by momof2bargainshopper1/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just bought it for my 9year old and she loves it. It does have a reset button on the outside, so really anyone can access it...so if its for an older child i would say no, but younger kids would love it!by LopezFamily52012/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One granddaughter will be 9 soon, the other 13. Both like them.by Mahalann12/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would take the batteries out for 20 seconds, then start by pushing the open button, it prompts for a password.by momof2bargainshopper1/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You reset the journal with the reset key at the top. Then press the open button so that the journal opens. Up at the top there is a button that has a lock on it, press it. When the green light comes on under the mic on the right hand side, say your password. Only speak into it when its green or it will not work. Make sure that there is no noise around. Hope this helps!by LopezFamily52012/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can also set up a password to open the compartment, you just have to have the journal open, then click on the open button again and it will prompt you to record a secret compartment password.by momof2bargainshopper11/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You use a password to open the journal but its just a button to open the compartment.by LopezFamily52012/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products